We are thrilled to announce that we are now accepting all major credit and debit cards without the use of Paypal for all WNW Premium Memberships! What this means is if you do not have a Paypal account or would just rather pay with your card you can now do so! To celebrate, we are offering 10% off on the following plans:
$5.95/month ($71.40 for each year) $5.35/month ($64.26 for the first year)
12 months of WNW Premium at $5.95/month billed annually at $71.40.
$6.95/month ($41.70 for each 6 months) $6.25/month ($37.53 for the first 6 months)
6 months of WNW Premium at $6.95/month billed semiannually at $41.70.
$7.95/month ($23.85 for each 3 months) $7.15/month ($21.47 for the first 3 months)
3 months of WNW Premium at $7.95/month billed every three months at $23.85.
To get the 10% discount on any of the above plans, simply select which of the three you want and enter the coupon code CREDIT.
However, we want to make it clear ALL PLANS can be purchased with a credit or debit card. All you have to do is go to the sign-up page and select credit card payment. Fill out your payment information and have access to WNW Premium!
Not sure you want WNW Premium? Take a look at the stories you are missing just from this week:
- Why WWE Is Programming A Former Ring Of Honor Star With Christian & How They Are Looked At In The Company, Trying To Get The Best Out Of Brodus Clay, Negative Reaction To The Booking Of This Week’s Smackdown & What Left Many Scratching Their Heads, Daniel Bryan’s Backstage Reaction To Kevin Nash’s Comments
- WWE Looking To Re-Sign Major Top Name But At A Much Cheaper Rate; Who It Is & Why They Feel They Can Get A Huge Discount; More On Maria Launching Into The Personal Life Of Kelly Kelly Including Why They Have Beef & The Specific Photos On The Internet That Maria Is Talking About
- Vince McMahon Very Close To Firing WWE Star Last Week But Talked Out Of It At The Last Minute – Who It Was & What Made Vince Change His Mind In Wishing Them The Best In Their Future Endeavors
- Backstage News From This Week’s WWE Raw
- Why Vince McMahon Took A Shot At UFC & What He Thought Of Dana White’s Response – A Guaranteed Way To Get Ribbed & The Only Way To Make It Stop; Detailed Examples How Vince Reacted When Booker T Fought Batista & Others That Failed To Do Anything