Alex Barie of TNANews.com confirmed last Friday that Panda Energy’s Janice Carter sent an email to all employees of TNA Wrestling, addressing rumors the Carter family was looking to sell the company. On Monday, we provided an excerpt from the email and have now obtained the memo in its entirety. You can read it below: […]
This week’s episode of WWE Monday Night Raw did an average viewing audience of 3,887,667 viewers on the USA Network. Below is how the show broke down by hour: Hour 1 – 4,069,000 Hour 2 – 3,951,000 Hour 3 – 3,643,000 The show ended up with a 2.75 cable rating. Monday Night Football on ESPN […]
- TNA Wrestling’s agreement with Ohio Valley Wrestling as their official developmental territory is indeed coming to an end. While the changes have not yet been addressed by OVW, TNA is moving all talent in their developmental system to Orlando. – In a new #Impact365 video, Dixie Carter discussed AJ Styles defending the TNA Championship […]
- Tyson Kidd returned to WWE on this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw, however, this isn’t his first match back. Kidd has been working under the masked Luchadore tag team of Los Locales for the past month. Kidd Tweeted about his singles character returning, you can read below: Tonight surely answered the ‘when are […]
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here
WWE will tape this week’s episodes of Main Event and Smackdown on Tuesday night from the Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, North Carolina. Advertised for WWE Main Event: WWE Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel vs. Big E Langston Advertised for Smackdown: Daniel Bryan vs. Luke Harper Click here for official event information. Click here for […]
Tyler Reks isn’t thrilled about WWE’s plans for a new animated series. Reks, who left the company last year, said his Midcard Mafia animated series nearly cost him his job. The following comments were made on Twitter: I almost get fired 4 an “irreverent” cartoon & @WWE decides 2 make their own? Hope Mark Henry […]
- After this week’s WWE Monday Night Raw went off the air, Big Show received medical attention in the ring to sell the beating he took in the overrun segment. Alberto Del Rio came out to face John Cena for the World Heavyweight Championship in the dark match main event. Cena ended up retaining after […]
It was announced on this week’s episode of WWE Monday Night Raw that Big Show will face Randy Orton for the WWE Championship at Survivor Series. The match was announced as part of the storyline “settlement” of Big Show’s “lawsuit” against WWE. Stephanie McMahon announced in Raw’s final segment that Show was re-hired. Show demanded […]
WWE announced on this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw that WWE Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel will face Big E Langston on this week’s episode of WWE Main Event. The match was originally scheduled for the Hell in a Cell Kickoff but was canceled due to an injury suffered by Axel. WWE will tape this […]
The following article contains spoiler information. Due to the fact the material in this post will spoil upcoming programming, we have removed the excerpt so you must click the link to view the story contents.
Our buddy Josh Stewart filed a report about the rumors that Billy Corgan is negotiating to purchase TNA Wrestling here on Newsday.com. TNA provided Newsday with a copy of the memo distributed to company employees via email last week. Alex Barie confirmed the memo told talent the company wasn’t for sale and the Carter family […]
- Last week’s episode of WWE Smackdown featuring World Heavyweight Champion John Cena did an average viewing audience of 2,730,000 viewers on SyFy. Cena came back in a big way last week and the viewership numbers reflected. The show ended up doing a 1.90, which was down slightly from the 1.94 the show did the […]
- Jim Ross has a new blog entry online where he doesn’t buy rumors that Billy Corgan is purchasing TNA Wrestling and questions if the company is even for sale in the first place. These are pretty much the same sentiments I share as you can read JR’s latest at this link. – Hulk Hogan […]