- There will be a WWE Halloween Horror panel at the New York Comic-Con this weekend featuring both Kane and Hornswoggle to promote their WWE Studios projects (See No Evil 2 and Leprechaun: Origins respectively). They’ll appear on Sunday, October 13th at 1:30 PM in room 1A23. Click here for more information. – WWE is […]
- RadarOnline.com has a new Q&A online with Christy Hemme where she talks about staying in shape year-round. In the piece, Hemme says when there is no gym in the vicinity she does a series of bodyweight exercises such as dips and push-ups in her hotel room then either runs stairs at the hotel or […]
RVD Returning to WWE Rumors that Rob Van Dam may not return to WWE are unfounded. His hybrid contract, as worked out by Triple H, calls for him to work in 90 day increments and go on hiatus. He is expected to return and be re-inserted into a top level program. Daniel Bryan Has No […]
Michael Hayes was reportedly seen drinking at a bar with Rosa Mendes following a WWE event a few weeks ago and subsequently suspended as a result. The story was broke by former WWE creative writer Court Bauer on his “Bauer + Pollock #20” podcast. According to Bauer, the suspension is for a “few weeks” and […]
Christian is officially advertised for Saturday’s WWE live event in Providence, Rhode Island. He’s also on the booking sheets for next week’s tour of Mexico. Christian has been off the road since suffering a concussion during a match with Randy Orton on the August 26, 2013 episode of Monday Night Raw.
WWE “canceled” this week’s kayfabe Triple H interview with Michael Cole to sell his injuries at the hands of The Big Show. Instead of the normal sit down interview, WWE posted a video report by Cole where he played up current storylines. In-character, Cole said sources reveal that Hunter’s injuries could be more serious than […]
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here
John Cena is indeed returning to the ring for a World Heavyweight Championship match against Alberto Del Rio at WWE Hell in a Cell later this month. Some had speculated the company was setting up a swerve due to the fact he’s coming off an injury that was expected to keep him out 4-6 months. […]
- WWE officially announced CM Punk vs. Ryback for Hell in a Cell in a new article posted here on dot com. – Kelly Kelly told Chris Kelly in London earlier this week that she thought Total Divas was interesting to give fans a chance to see what goes on behind-the-scenes but admitted she didn’t […]
- Joey Mercury worked as a producer backstage at this week’s Monday Night Raw. We first broke the story here on WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium in September. One of the things that Triple H wants to accomplish with the WWE Performance Center is using it as a training ground for not only talent and referees but producers, […]
- The latest Impact Podcast features Jeff Hardy, Taz, Mike Tenay and of course Christy and JB. You can listen now at this link or embedded in the video below: [youtube id="rtl8MsXLsk4" width="620" height="360"] – Brooke Tessmacher is now going by the name Brooke. – Austin Aries is scheduled to face Manik for the X […]
- Maryse Ouellet told Chris Kelly in London on Monday that she doesn’t watch Total Divas but wouldn’t rule out a return to WWE in the future. You can listen to the interview in its entirety at this link. – Speaking of Maryse, The Miz admitted he hates being in the gym for more than […]
This week’s episode of WWE Monday Night Raw drew an average viewing audience of 3,706,000 viewers on the USA Network. Below are the how the numbers broke down by hour: Hour one – 3,694,000 viewers Hour two – 3,739,000 viewers Hour three – 3,685,000 viewers The show ended up doing a 2.65 cable rating. Taking […]
TNA Wrestling held a media conference call on Tuesday with Bully Ray and AJ Styles to promote their TNA Championship match at Bound for Glory later this month. Alex Barie (from TNANews.com) and I were on the call and asked questions. The complete audio is embedded below: To listen push the play button below: Mobile […]