Wrestling News World reader Robert McGinty attended the Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and Sean Waltman Q&A event in Glasgow and sent in the following live report: I attended the Glasgow leg of the Q&A tour Nash, Hall & Waltman are making of the UK. The event has caused a lot of controversy with fans booing, […]
- Dean Malenko reportedly had a health scare on WWE’s European tour and returned to the United States early. Apparently there was concern of cardiac problems so once it was determined he was going to be OK, he was sent home for further evaluation. – Kane has arrived in Orlando and was at the WWE […]
- The Calgary Herald has a new article on Bret Hart inspiring the Calgary Hitmen with a gift of a replica WWF “winged-eagle” title belt. In it, Hart addressed his inclusion in the Survivor Series Kickoff expert panel, calling it an “odd cameo.” You can read the article at this link. – The Miz discussed […]
The latest kayfabe Triple H is now online. In it, he discusses WWE Champion Randy Orton being on his own at Survivor Series. He also announces that Big E Langston will defend the WWE Intercontinental Championship against Curtis Axel at the pay-per-view on Sunday. You can watch it at this link or embedded in the video […]
- Daniel Bryan won the beard off with Oakland Athletics outfielder Josh Reddick. Watch video of Daniel Bryan shaving it at this link or embedded in the video below: [youtube id="dR8Zqw3Mzgw" width="620" height="360"] – You can watch a deleted scene from Total Divas of Cameron freaking out after stepping in dog poop at this link.
- R&B singer Monica and Chili from TLC were in attendance at Tuesday night’s Smackdown taping in Atlanta, Georgia. – World Heavyweight Champion John Cena is scheduled to appear on SportsNation on ESPN2 on Wednesday and Thursday. He wrote the following on Twitter: Ok @SportsNation @espn get ready because the next few days will be […]
- WWE issued a press release on Wednesday to announce that Wrestlemania 29 generated $101.2 million in economic impact for the New Jersey/New York region this past April, according to a study conducted by the Enigma Research Corporation. The announcement was made by New Jersey Governor Chris Christie. Click here to read the release on […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here
- Shark Boy is scheduled to return to Impact Wrestling on this week’s Turning Point show in Orlando, Florida. They did an angle where he “quit his job” at a pizzeria in a new #Impact365 video at this link. You can also watch in the video embedded below: [youtube id="m81NggF9tJs" width="620" height="360"] Shark Boy is one […]
Wrestling News World reader Gerry Hazel attended Tuesday night’s Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and Sean Waltman Q&A event in Glasgow, Scotland. He sent in the following live report: I attended tonight’s Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and Sean Waltman Q & A event in Glasgow, and I had to say, was one of the better events […]
The following article contains spoiler information. Due to the fact the material in this post will spoil upcoming programming, we have removed the excerpt so you must click the link to view the story contents.
- WWE has signed female World Arm-wrestling Champion Sarah Backman to a developmental contract. She began at the WWE Performance Center on Monday and posted this photo on Instagram. – Zack Wheeler of the New York Mets and Josh Reddick of the Oakland Athletics are scheduled to attend Tuesday night’s Smackdown taping in Atlanta, Georgia. […]
This week’s episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, the go-home to Survivor Series, did an average viewing audience of 3,802,333 viewers on the USA Network. Below is how the show broke down by hour: Hour 1 – 3,768,000 Hour 2 – 3,965,000 Hour 3 – 3,674,000 The show ended up with a 2.73 cable rating. […]