- Below are video highlights from this week’s episode of WWE Main Event: The Usos vs. Big E. Langston & Fandango [youtube id="Mwy-P8D22Bk" width="620" height="360"] Big Show vs. Damien Sandow [youtube id="P0miSa4w9HY" width="620" height="360"] Justin Gabriel vs. Curtis Axel [youtube id="pFh5DXDL7uc" width="620" height="360"] – The injury that Xavier Woods is dealing with is to his […]
- CM Punk and AJ Lee were shown on camera at Wednesday’s Pittsburgh Pirates at Chicago Cubs MLB game. Punk was acknowledged but AJ was not. Below is a photo: Not gonna lie- my feels are EVERYWHERE right now… pic.twitter.com/yav63n7pAS — April-Jeanette.Org (@ajeanetteorg) September 25, 2013 – WWE announced on Wednesday they have released a […]
- Below is a photo that Cody Rhodes Tweeted of himself getting “thrown out” of Monday Night Raw: In the time I spent with @WWE I never envisioned a scene like this. pic.twitter.com/Zb2vHV3ZOh — Cody Rhodes/Runnels (@CodyRhodesWWE) September 25, 2013 For those that have asked, this is Cody’s return to the company. He is married […]
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!
- A presale is scheduled to begin at 10 AM on Thursday morning for the Impact Wrestling taping on November 21, 2013 in Baltimore, Maryland. The password to obtain tickets is IMPACTBALT410. -The following has been announced for this week’s episode of Impact Wrestling: Sting, Samoa Joe & Magnus vs. Knux, Wes Brico & Garett […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here
The following article contains spoiler information. Due to the fact the material in this post will spoil upcoming programming, we have removed the excerpt so you must click the link to view the story contents.
- Mick Foley is visiting troops overseas on behalf of WWE. – Xavier Woods was pulled from scheduled appearances this week due to injury. – The progression in the McMahon/Rhodes family storyline is expected to carry over to next week’s TVs. You can watch footage of the Cody Rhodes & Goldust following their appearance through […]
- Magnus told Mirror Sport out of the United Kingdom that Dixie Carter saw something in him before anyone else. You can read the interview at this link. – Jeremy Borash, Bob Ryder, Bill Banks and Dave Lagana are featured in a new Impact Wrestling Podcast at this link. You can also listen below: [youtube […]
- Randy Orton, who twisted his neck at Raw, checked out OK and worked this week’s Smackdown taping in Milwaukee. – Daniel Bryan was not advertised for this week’s Smackdown taping and didn’t appear. An announcement was still made prior to the taping that he would not be on the show. – Ric Flair’s daughter […]
- Tensai & Brodus Clay beat Bo Dallas & Sami Zayn in a dark match prior to this week’s Smackdown taping. – Jim Ross Tweeted on Tuesday that he’s not looking for work and that he’s enjoying football season. Speaking of JR, he has a new blog entry online that you can read at this link. […]
This week’s episode of WWE Monday Night Raw did an average viewing audience of 3,739,000 viewers on the USA Network. Below is how the show broke down by hour: Hour one – 3,603,000 viewers Hour two – 3,795,000 viewers Hour three – 3,820,000 viewers The show ended up doing a 2.81 cable rating. By comparison, […]
- Jim Ross was featured on The Steve Austin Show at this link. The interview was actually JR’s first after his “retirement” from WWE but it wasn’t posted until today. JR said in the interview if he had to narrow down his WWE run if he had any regrets it was he would like to […]
WWE’s efforts to transfer the lawsuit to federal court filed against them and Big Show by former producer Andrew Green have been rejected. United States District Judge G. Murray Snow ruled on September 18, 2013 that the lawsuit be returned to the Maricopa County Superior Court in Phoenix, Arizona, where it was originally filed in […]