This week’s post-Bound for Glory episode of Impact Wrestling did an average viewing audience of 1,258,000 viewers on Spike TV. That number is up from recent weeks and is good news considering it had to go up against Game 2 of the 2013 World Series on Fox, which did an average viewing audience of 13,430,000 […]
- David Otunga resurfaced in a new video posted on dot com, where he “analyzed” Big Show’s fictional counter-lawsuit against WWE. You can watch Otunga deliver a “prepared statement” on the lawsuit, which he terms as “very serious,” at this link. – The Halloween Special episode of The JBL & Cole Show is now online […]
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!
- Chris Sabin successfully defended the TNA X Division Championship against Manik in a match taped for Xplosion at Thursday night’s Impact Wrestling tapings. – Former WWE Tough Enough contestant Martin Casaus worked this week’s Impact tapings as a security guard. – Ethan Carter III squashed Dewey Barnes in a match that will air on […]
- Justin Gabriel, Naomi and Jimmy Uso were in attendance at Thursday night’s Blackhawks at Lightning NHL game. Naomi noted on Instagram that it was her first game. – Brian Fritz interviewed Xavier Woods at a Be-A-Star anti-bullying rally earlier in the week. You can watch it at this link. – Speaking of Fritz, he […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here
- Eric Bischoff wasn’t at Sunday’s TNA Bound for Glory pay-per-view nor was he at this week’s Impact tapings in Salt Lake City, Utah. Talent were told in the meeting to discuss the company’s changes on Thursday that Bischoff would be working out of his house moving forward. – Austin Aries beat Kazarian in a […]
- Sunday’s Bound for Glory pay-per-view reportedly drew between 2600-3000 fans from the Viejas Arena in San Diego, California. – Ken Anderson returned to TNA on this week’s episode of Impact Wrestling. For those that missed it, Anderson cut a promo on Bully Ray before being “escorted out” by security. – Matt Hardy Tweeted the […]
TNA taped the Halloween episode of Impact Wrestling Thursday night from the Maverik Center in Salt Lake City, Utah. Below are full taping results: Impact Wrestling (Airing October 31, 2013 on Spike TV): * The show opened with Dixie Carter announcing a tournament to crown a new TNA Champion after AJ Styles walked out with […]
Hulk Hogan superfan George Antoun attended TNA Bound for Glory on Sunday in San Diego, California, sitting across from the hard camera in section 2, row 1, seat 11. George, who traveled from Australia, decided to pay tribute to Hogan by bringing a Hogan sign and wearing full Hulkamania gear. TNA staff approached George during […]
TNA Wrestling followed through with the storyline plans we first reported on WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium on this week’s episode of Impact. After beating Bully Ray in a rematch for the TNA title, AJ Styles turned down Dixie Carter’s contract offer and “walked out as champion.” We ran the story prior to Bound for Glory (See also […]
The following article contains spoiler information. Due to the fact the material in this post will spoil upcoming programming, we have removed the excerpt so you must click the link to view the story contents.
- TNA Wrestling has converted the Impact taping scheduled for December 27, 2013 from the Liacouras Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to a live event. Tickets for the show can still be purchased at this link. – There was a meeting backstage on Thursday at the Maverik Center in Salt Lake City, Utah to address the […]
- Joey Styles, who is always a good interview, spoke with the folks of VOC Wrestling Nation. In the interview, Styles acknowledged that Dolph Ziggler wasn’t being used to his full potential and he was a guy that could take the ball because his work is exciting. Styles was also asked if Hulk Hogan being […]