- The Miami Herald has a new article online featuring quotes from Booker T. In it, he provides good advice to younger talent. Below is an excerpt: “Of course, we’re friends, but this is a business, and you’ve got to go out there and treat it like a business. You’ve got to think about being […]
- John Cena confirmed after Raw Supershow went off the air last night that Machine Gun Kelly will perform him theme song at Wrestlemania XXVIII. We first reported Cena would enter to “Invincible” by Machine Gun Kelly on February 3, 2012 here on WrestlingNewsWorld.com. – The Chicago Tribune has a new quote from WWE Champion […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.
As arrogant as Eric Bischoff can come off this could just be his attempt to rib the Internet, so take this for what its worth and nothing more but Bischoff posted the following on his Facebook page: Just had a beer here in Nashville. Bartender asked me I worked for the boss “Jeremy Borash”. When […]
- The following is from the official Twitter account of James Storm: The cowboy had ankle sugery today to remove bone spurs that have been bothering me. All is good. In (cont) tl.gd/gd6jti — James Storm (@Cowboy_J_Storm) March 13, 2012
The following has already been announced for next week’s WWE Raw Supershow: * Triple H, The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels all in the same ring. * Mark Henry vs. John Cena Next week’s WWE Raw Supershow will take place from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Christian will return to Smackdown on this week’s episode, hosting his “Peep Show” featuring John Laurinaitis and Teddy Long. WWE will tape this week’s Smackdown tomorrow night from the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio. If you are attending and would be interested in providing us with text-message updates, please send your name and mobile number […]
- Brodus Clay returned to WWE television on tonight’s edition of Raw Supershow. Clay was unceremoniously pulled from television due to reported behavioral problems backstage. Clay went over Jinder Mahal in his return match. – WWE is finally acknowledging the 2012 WWE Hall of Fame induction of Mil Mascaras. You can view his official Hall […]
Legendary referee Dick Woehrle has died. The cause of death is currently known. He was 80-years-old. Woehrl worked in the business for decades and formerly worked in WWE (as WWWF and WWF). The Honky Tonk Man confirmed the said news on Twitter: WWF Referee Dick Woehrlepassed away about an hour ago. Our thoughts and prayers […]
- Santino Marella is the “captain” of Teddy Long’s team for the 12-Man Tag Team match announced today for Wrestlemania XXVIII. David Otunga is the “captain” of John Laurinaitis’ team and is joined by Mark Henry. While not officially announced, Kofi Kingston and R-Truth are expected to join Santino on Team Long – WWE has […]
Last week’s Smackdown did a 2.15 cable rating with an average viewing audience of 3,103,000 viewers on SyFy. Smackdown Ratings Archive
Ted DiBiase is having a photo captain contest on his official Facebook page. Ted is featured with his father, “Million Dollar” Man Ted DiBiase, who has lost nearly 40 pounds. Ted is shown with his leg in a cast as he is currently dealing with an ankle injury he suffered last week. You can view […]
The following article contains spoiler information. Due to the fact the material in this post will spoil upcoming programming, we have removed the excerpt so you must click the link to view the story contents.
Wrestling News World reader Dale Dobson reporting: There was a “Who wore it best” article put up on WWE.com Friday afternoon concerning Kobe Bryant and WWE Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes. The article went on to compare the two and they’re similar protective face masks. It has been pulled from the WWE website recently since the […]
This week’s episode of WWE Vintage Collection is embedded in the video below: Thanks to Wrestling News World reader Craig for sending us the video link.