Forbes is reporting that WWE’s video game partner THQ has been issued a delisting notice from NASDAQ due to their stock trading under the minimum of $1 for the past 30 days. They have 180 days to turn things around and start trading above a dollar for ten consecutive days or face being removed from […]
Lilian Garcia’s husband Chris Jozeph said at the 33:32 mark of AfterBuzzTV’s post-Raw Supershow program that Evan Bourne is “in rehab right now” when the they were discussing Kofi Kingston’s match against R-Truth. You can watch the show on YouTube at this link. Bourne is currently serving a 60-day suspension from WWE for his second […]
- WWE has posted a video preview of WWE Download on their official – YouTube channel. WWE Download is one of nine exclusive webisodes that are set to begin airing on the company’s official YouTube channel tomorrow: – Mick Foley will be featured on tonight’s edition of “Celebrity Wife Swap” on ABC. The show airs […]
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!
- Daniel Bryan will defend the World Heavyweight Championship in an Elimination Chamber match at the pay-per-view next month. Expect the participants to be announced at tonight’s Smackdown taping. – Speaking of Elimination Chamber, there are plans to blow-off John Cena vs. Kane at the pay-per-view so Cena can move on to an all-out program […]
- John Cena beat Kane in a dark match main event after last night’s WWE Raw Supershow from the Sprint Center in Kansas City, Missouri. – Plans for Wrestlemania XXVIII started to become a reality after last night’s Raw Supershow. The preliminary plans obviously have CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho and Triple H vs. The […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.
- Just in time for Triple H vs. The Undertaker at Wrestlemania, WWE has released the following new t-shirt for Hunter: Thanks to Wrestling News World reader Dustyn for sending this in. – Commercials aired in the Boston market last night promoting The Rock’s return to the city with WWE on the March 5th edition […]
TMZ has confirmed that Kharma gave birth on December 31st to a healthy baby boy named Jamie. Kharma, who announced her pregnancy in May, returned to WWE in Sunday’s 30-man Royal Rumble match. Thanks to Wrestling News World reader Brad Sheppard for sending us the TMZ link.
The Undertaker returned to WWE on tonight’s edition of Raw Supershow from the Sprint Center in Kansas City, Missouri. He confronted Triple H after his “evaluation” segment with John Laurinaitis. The preliminary plan is for Undertaker and Hunter to face-off in a rematch at Wrestlemania XXVIII.
Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett was announced for this week’s Smackdown on tonight’s edition of Raw Supershow. WWE will tape this week’s Smackdown tomorrow night from the CenturyLink Center Omaha in Omaha, Nebraska. If you’re attending and would be interested in sending us text-message updates, please send your name and mobile number to us by […]
The following article contains spoiler information. Due to the fact the material in this post will spoil upcoming programming, we have removed the excerpt so you must click the link to view the story contents.
- WWE issued the following press release today: WWE® TO REPORT 2011 FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR RESULTS STAMFORD, CT., January 30, 2012 – WWE (NYSE:WWE) announced that it will report its 2011 fourth quarter and full year results on February 23, 2012, before the opening of the market. The Company’s Chairman and CEO, Vincent […]
WWE has announced Dolph Ziggler vs. Randy Orton for tonight’s Raw Supershow. You can watch how John Laurinaitis “made” the match at this link. We’ll have live Raw coverage at 9 PM EST here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com.
WWE sent out information to their media affiliates regarding the next six pay-per-views. That information is as follows: Elimination Chamber – February 19 The Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin WrestleMania XXVIII – April 1 SunLife Stadium in Miami, Florida Extreme Rules – April 29 Allstate Arena in Chicago, Illinois WWE Over The Limit – May […]