- Wrestling News World reader Logan Walker sent in the following Tweet which is a storyline update on the condition of Paul Bearer: Medical officials have confirmed that Paul Bearer is being treated for hypothermia after Kane locked him in the freezer on #Raw last night. — The WWE Insider (@WWEInsider) April 25, 2012 – […]
- There will be a presale on Friday for the WWE Raw live event from the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan on Wednesday, December 26, 2012. The password is SLAM and tickets are available at this link. Tickets do not go on sale to the general public until October 13, 2012. (Thanks to WNW […]
Scott Norton wrote the following on Twitter in regards to Buff Bagwell: Update on Marcus. He’s going to be ok but keep him in your prayers for fast recovery — Scott Norton (@scottnorton) April 24, 2012 As we broke exclusively here on WrestlingNewsWorld.com this afternoon, Bagwell was in a serious car accident that left him […]
Last night’s three-hour edition of WWE Raw Supershow did a 3.0 cable rating off hours of 2.48, 3.22 and 3.44 with an average viewing audience of 4,388,000 viewers on the USA Network. In the normal two-hour timeslot, the show did a 3.3 cable rating with an average viewing audience of 4,752,000 viewers. Raw Ratings Archive
It turns out Beth Phoenix was working on Raw Supershow last night and did not suffer a legitimate ankle injury. WWE officials were very pleased with how well Beth sold the injury with many people believing she suffered a legitimate injury. The update posted over on dot com and recapped here was all part of […]
- WWE has signed Austin Draven to a developmental contract. He will be reporting to Florida Championship Wrestling. – The latest episode of “Superstar Toyz” features Rey Mysterio and is embedded in the video below:
Details remain limited at this point but I was told earlier this afternoon that Buff Bagwell was involved in a serious car accident. While I do not know his condition, he’s believed to be in the Intensive Care Unit.
- Arda Ocal sent in the following: Arda Ocal (@arda_ocal) of The Score Television Network spoke with WWE Hall Of Famer “Mean” Gene Okerlund. Highlights: Being undefeated in his “pro wrestling” career: I’m 5-0 and I am very proud of it. As a matter of fact I asked Vince McMahon, the chairman and CEO of […]
- The WWE live event from the Civic Center in Amarillo, Texas has been moved from July 20th to July 6th. – Mick Foley is being advertised as the special guest referee for Randy Orton vs. Kane in a no disqualification match on at the May 27th Smackdown live event in Lake Charles, Louisiana. – […]
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!
Edge was at Raw Supershow last night to meet with WWE officials about his expiring contract. As Edge mentioned in his promo, his contract with the company will expire at the end of the month. I haven’t heard if a new agreement was reached last night but I can confirm Edge is looking for a […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.
Below are several video highlights from last night’s Raw Supershow courtesy of the official WWE YouTube channel. After watching, head on over to our Facebook page and give the show a school letter grade: Edge returns to Raw to give John Cena advice R-Truth vs. Lord Tensai Kofi Kingston vs. Chris Jericho Randy Orton kidnaps […]
WWE is now posting video highlights from Raw Supershow on their YouTube channel as the show airs on the East Coast. This is something the company used to never do as they used to wait for the show to air in all US time zones. Part of the reason is because of WWE’s new agreement […]
- The following is from the official Twitter account of Beth Phoenix: Thank you to everyone that helped me thru the airport this morning. Will keep every posted on MRI and xray results. Believe me…nothing — Beth Phoenix (@TheBethPhoenix) April 24, 2012 …hurts worse than my heart right now after the loss and even worse […]