– Jim Ross wrote in a new blog entry that WWE has signed Oregon State’s Clayton Jack to a developmental contract. Gerald Brisco has been scouting wrestlers at the school for quite some time. As for Clayton, he’s a 6’5 heavyweight from Vacaville, California. Click here for more. – Speaking of JR’s latest blog, he […]
Trent Barreta, who was released from WWE last week, had strong words for Kofi Kingston on Twitter. Here’s a recap: [information] [/information]
– WWE is officially advertising Rey Mysterio for Friday night’s WWE Raw live event from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA. He’s not advertised for any shows, including next week’s TVs, following this appearance. As we’ve noted, Mysterio is taking time away from WWE to deal with a personal family issue. – As of […]
WWE is promoting a new dimension to their live events called VIP Experience. Here’s the company’s description of the experience: WWE VIP Experiences include one premium ringside or lower bowl seat, a backstage meet-and-greet and autograph opportunity with WWE Superstars, a photo with the WWE Championship Title, exclusive WWE merchandise and much more! Please note […]
– Brooke Hogan made a radio appearance in Boston on Thursday to promote the wedding angle with Bully Ray on this week’s Impact Wrestling. In it, she claimed Hulk Hogan had no knowledge of her joining TNA and didn’t know until her first appearance. She claimed Dixie Carter booked her and kept it a secret […]
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!
TNA Wrestling, as TNA Entertainment LLC (the plaintiff), filed a notice of voluntary dismissal for their lawsuit against Brian Wittenstein and WWE (the defendants) on Monday, January 14, 2013. A order granting TNA’s notice was officially granted on Tuesday, January 15, 2013, effectively ending the litigation that was originally filed in Nashville Chancery Court on […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.
– We heard The Rock and CM Punk are being allotted more than 20 minutes ring time for their WWE Championship match at Royal Rumble. – Damien Sandow’s apprentice search continues in the latest episode of WWE “Outside the Ring” embedded in the video below: [youtube id=”CFVGYGZKb00″ width=”620″ height=”360″] – The latest version of the […]
The focal point of this week’s Impact Wrestling is the “wedding” segment between Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan. The company did a “bachelor party” Wednesday night at Rick’s Cabaret in New York City. Tommy Dreamer was in attendance amongst others and wrote the following on Twitter: Great time w/ @realbully5150 Dont worry @mizzhogan he was […]
– TNA Wrestling announced Gut Check Challenge on Thursday. Below is the official press release: TNA IMPACT WRESTLING is launching The TNA Gut Check Challenge, creating an interactive experience by letting fans decide the one previous “TNA Gut Check” participant who is most deserving of appearing on IMPACT WRESTLING’s “TNA Gut Check” segment on Spike TV. First […]
– Below is The Rock’s upcoming movie release date schedule: “G.I. Joe: Retaliation” on March 29, 2013 “Pain and Gain” on April 26, 2013 “Fast and Furious 6″ in May 2013 “Hercules” on August 8, 2014 – Speaking of The Rock, he will star in a “Got Milk?” advertisement that will air during Super Bowl […]
Los Angeles Magazine has a new Q&A online with Eve Torres promoting WWE Raw’s return to the Staples Center for a live event on Friday night. The problem is obvious in that Eve finished up with WWE on this week’s Raw, so why the interview? As we reported here on WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium, Eve was planning […]
TNA Wrestling’s lawsuit against WWE was dismissed in a Nashville, TN court on Wednesday. TNA filed the motion for dismissal, stating terms had been reached by all parties and they agreed to drop the litigation. Legal fees were paid by the respective parties. TNA filed the lawsuit in May 2012, alleging former office employee Brian […]
Mick Foley says Terry Funk will be inducting him into the WWE Hall of Fame on April 6, 2013 from Madison Square Garden in New York City: In a landslide, Terry Funk seems to be the #1 choice for my @wwe HOF induction. Other favorites wereUndertaker, TheRock, Edge & Al Snow. — Mick Foley (@realMickFoley) […]