- Gerald Brisco was at the Sports Pavilion in Minneapolis, MN last weekend to scout collegiate amateur wrestlers at the Oklahoma State at Minnesota meet. One match in particular he was interested in was Alan Gelogaev (OSU) vs. Tony Nelson (Minn). For more on the matches, click here. – Last week’s WWE Main Event featuring […]
- Lilian Garcia posted the following on Twitter regarding her return to WWE: Yay!! I’m back!! Made my return last nite in my US home state of SC! Watch @wwe #MainEvent 2nite & #Smackdown on Fri! lockerz.com/s/266710408 — Lilian Garcia (@LilianGarcia) December 5, 2012 – WWE Divas Champion Eve Torres is currently banged up. We […]
- The Rock is currently advertised for the 1/7, 1/21 and 1/28 episodes of WWE Raw. He is not advertised for the 1/14 show which is the 20th anniversary of the series. – WWE Chief Financial Officer George Barrios reiterated the company’s commitment to Raw remaining three hours and their investment in Tout at the […]
Shaul Guerrero, who was released from WWE developmental in September, Tweeted she would like to return to WWE one day. The Tweet is below: I defiantly want to return to WWE but I have a couple of things to accomplish. My life is in Gods hands now! I’mdancing and off to college — Shaul Guerrero […]
Embedded in the video below is how they explained the WWE TLC main event change on this week’s WWE Main Event: [youtube id="0LTdi_4WByI" width="620" height="360"] For those sheltered from the spoilers, Ryback vs. CM Punk for the WWE Championship has been changed to The Shield vs. Ryback & Team Hell No in a 6-Man TLC […]
WWE posted a Season’s Greetings video they filmed at TVs a couple weeks ago on their official YouTube channel. You can watch it embedded below: [youtube id="XXiLkCQkILY" width="620" height="360"]
- George Barrios, Chief Financial Officer of WWE, wasn’t the only familiar name that spoke at the 40th annual Global Media and Communications Conference on Monday in New York. Shane McMahon spoke on behalf of You On Demand where he is Chief Executive Officer. The Hollywood Reporter has the story at this link. – WWE […]
Lilian Garcia returned to WWE at this week’s Smackdown taping from North Charleston, SC. Garcia had been off the road since late October after being struck by a car in Los Angeles. The accident caused damage to her neck that prevented her from flying. She Tweeted the following on Tuesday afternoon: So happy today. Going […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.
- Remember Nick Carter? He’s currently using his Twitter account to push for WWE to sign his girlfriend Lauren Kitt. You can view his account at this link and Kitt’s account at this link. – While Ryback was clearly the most promoted, other stars released in the WWE ’13 DLC Pack 2 on Tuesday include […]
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!
D.C. Drake issued the following statement after incorrect reports that he had died: Last night I was informed by my sister that my obituary appeared on several wrestling news sites. Her first question to me was “Are you ok?” and my question to her was, “If you thought I was dead, why would you call […]
- Our friend Josh Stewart has a new article online over on Newsday with quotes from Mick Foley talking about his children’s book that was done in affiliation with WWE. You can read it at this link. – There was a segment taped at the beginning of this week’s Smackdown taping where Big Show and […]
Former WWE developmental worker Kevin Matthews is not backing off Bill DeMott. On Wednesday, Matthews posted a photo on Twitter of what appears to be a naked wrestler giving another worker a stink face in the corner of the ring while DeMott stands on the outside at the old Deep South Wrestling training center. Included […]
- In addition to the claims of his wife Jacqueline Fliehr, The Charlotte Observer reported on Wednesday that Ric Flair has a federal tax lien for $237,436 in unpaid taxes, interest and penalties and owes the North Carolina Department of Revenue $41,358 in taxes, penalty and interest. – WWE has announced a live event from […]