– AJ Lee got a very strong reaction backstage for her match against Tamina Snuka. She was praised in particular for the way she was bumping and making the match look better than it was.
– One of the more talked about items this week was how WWE Raw has taken a major facelift in its development of new and younger talent. The show wasn’t only based around The Shield but new stars like Damien Sandow and Ryback.
– Another observer pointed out how the burial of Randy Orton and limited amount of John Cena was another sign of the youth movement. Someone made a joke backstage that “Raw is Punk… no wait… Raw is Ring of Honor.”
– There is already some concern with the bumps Dolph Ziggler is planning to take at WWE TLC in his match with John Cena. We’re told the longevity of his body holding up will come into question as he moves into the biggest 12 months of his career.
– Finally, we’re told The Miz’s babyface turn is already being second guessed. WWE officials didn’t like the way he came across on television and it wasn’t well received.