– The final script for Survivor Series wasn’t finalized until 3 PM on Sunday. I’m told they kept going back and fourth with matches being added and taken away because they had to adjust for timing. This became more than obvious when WWE reverted back to the original pre-show match the day of the show.
– The decision to have Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns run-in on the main event wasn’t made until Saturday afternoon. The company was very secretive about bringing them in as they didn’t want word to leak.
– Speaking of the developmental studs, I’m told there was no plan on what to do with them following Survivor Series. One plan was to pair them with CM Punk and Paul Heyman while the other was to have them operate alone. The premise of the angle is they are jealous of Ryback getting a shot over them.
– Vince McMahon is high up on Reigns’ wrestling heritage as a member of the Anoa’i family but I’m he is “by far” the greenest of the trio.
– Dolph Ziggler going over Randy Orton as the sole survivor in the Traditional Survivor Series match wasn’t the original plan but it looks like the company is playing Orton’s ego towards his heel turn. This was heavily discussed over the final 24 hours leading into the pay-per-view.
– If there was ever any question, I’m assured the plan barring anything shocking is to do CM Punk vs. The Rock for the WWE title at Royal Rumble.