– Just to debunk any rumors/speculation, John Cena came out of his SummerSlam match with Brock Lesnar uninjured. That’s not saying he didn’t feel it the next day — because I’m sure he did — but no serious injury occurred. Cena returned to the ring on Friday night in Stockton, California and went over Kane in a Street Fight. We have results from that show online at this link.
– Hulk Hogan revealed to Brian Fritz that he’s signed to a WWE contract through January 2017. He talked about not being healthy when he worked in TNA Wrestling and said the stuff he did in the ring was “embarrassing.” You can read the article in its entirety at this link.
– Sting talked about Triple H being another option for a WWE match if The Undertaker is unavailable. You can read Fritz’s article with Sting’s quotes at this link.
– Wrestling News World reader Jaquan Johnson sent entrances videos of Randy Orton and Goldust from WWE 2K15. You can watch them below:
– WWE referee Dan Engler got his new shirt with the updated WWE Network logo on it Friday night. He Tweeted a photo that you can view below:
— Dan Engler (@DanEnglerWWE) August 20, 2014