Chaos Backstage Following Jerry Lawler's Collapse - Fear Of Seizure, Stroke, Or Heart Attack

As Michael Cole reported, Jerry Lawler collapsed during tonight's broadcast of Raw and underwent CPR. He is currently receiving medical attention at a local medical center.

Cole has since left the booth and there is what has been described as "chaos" backstage. There is fear that he may have suffered either a seizure, a stroke, or a heart attack. Fan reports are coming in saying they saw Lawler clutch his arm before collapsing. While being carried off, some reported Lawler's face turning blue and seeing his shirt ripped open.

Richard is out of the office, but he is receiving more information and we will continue to provide updates on this terrible situation.

1. spike westphal 10 September, 2012 at 22:44 Reply

poor jerry i hope he is all right that must be pretty scarcy for michael cole he been handleing pretty well get well soon jerry lawler

2. mark3man 10 September, 2012 at 22:57 Reply

Great work WNW, Its not a nice thing to be reporting but every single one of us wants to know how the King is doing and you guys as usual bring us everything first. Thank you, and come on Jerry.

3. Big Mike 10 September, 2012 at 22:59 Reply

My thoughts and prayers are with Jerry right now. I hope and pray to God that nothing is seriously wrong with Jerry. I honesty have enjoyed Jerry's long and celebrated career but I think that after he recovers from this that he should hang up his boots. I think that Jerry is one of the greatest of all time top 20. Get well soon and come back soon as I perdict a lot more puppies in you future.

4. Doug 10 September, 2012 at 23:01 Reply

You da man, King! I was just telling my son earlier how you still have what it takes in the ring. I am pulling for you. Be well.

5. Sandie 10 September, 2012 at 23:04 Reply

During the Daniel Bryan/Kane match you could hear what sounded like snoring and see the ref try to get the superstars' attention to stop the match. The booth goes silent for a few minutes and then Cole tries to commentate on his own. They tried avoiding it with the cameras but you could tell something was going on. Prayers for Jerry and wishing him a speedy recovery.

6. unknown 11 September, 2012 at 00:33 Reply

hope Jerry gets well soon and makes a full recovery. it would be a damn shame if this would lead to him having to retire. hope that isn't the case