CM Punk Returns... To Twitter; Photos Of Him & AJ Lee Interacting With Fans

CM Punk returned to Twitter on Sunday, posting his first Tweets since walking out of WWE in January. While the Tweets are not wrestling-related, they were enough to trend Twitter so we have included them below:

We've heard from readers that got to meet Punk at Wrigley Field in Chicago on Saturday. He was in good spirits and took photos with fans as did his fiancée AJ Lee. Below is a photo that I was tagged in on Facebook:

1. Bob's Diner 18 May, 2014 at 17:25 Reply

No wonder the guy was avoiding twitter – he is obviously happy and enjoying his ‘retirement’. Good to see him back on the twitter machine, though.

• Steve pritchard 18 May, 2014 at 19:16 Reply

I agree! As disappointed I am that he left. I’m glad he’s happy. Maybe getting married to aj will put him in a better place mentally . And come back sometime this summer or fall . With Bryan missing time for his injury . They need him back very badly .

• Bob's Diner 18 May, 2014 at 20:12 Reply

Well let’s hope this is the first step and he could possibly return after the wedding/honeymoon. Not getting my hopes up by any means, but I absolutely agree his return would be recommended with Bryan out of action for a while. I just don’t see the reason for people to be so angry at him for leaving, considering he’s looked and sounded much happier the last few months

• Mysterion 19 May, 2014 at 05:01 Reply

Why can’t him getting married just being him happy? Do you not find it slightly selfish your initial reaction is you hope his marriage brings him back?

2. Jasont2300 18 May, 2014 at 17:28 Reply

Lol Vince called him and told him that they’re stripping the title off Daniel and putting him next for it so he returns

3. George Peterson 18 May, 2014 at 17:40 Reply

I met a year ago and he was a title douche. He probably left because he couldn’t stand the fact that Bryan had surpassed him in every conceivable way iincluding bring more popular

• Steve pritchard 18 May, 2014 at 19:12 Reply

I wouldn’t go that far . But he’s surpassed him due to the fact punk isn’t around. I guarantee you if punk returned on raw. , the yes movement would die down a lot. That’s not a knock on Daniel Bryan. But if you think wwe is better off without punk . Just wait till Bryan has to miss 3 to 6 months. And we get a mega dose of John Cena till royal rumble. As mad as I am at punk . He needs to come back in a big way.

• Gary Robert 19 May, 2014 at 00:05 Reply

The YES movement wouldn’t be effected in any way with the return of Punk. Punk comes out, he gets cheered, Bryan comes out, he gets cheered. Its two separate things. If there was a program between the two as both baby faces then most likely YES, CM PUNK chants back-and-forth.

• Bob's Diner 18 May, 2014 at 21:09 Reply

I’m glad you are able to make such a medical diagnosis without examining your patient in person 😉

• Evon Callaway Bitterweed Reese 18 May, 2014 at 21:13 Reply

It’s an opinion not a medical diagnosis. I know some bipolar people and in my opinion he acts bipolar.

• Bob's Diner 18 May, 2014 at 21:34 Reply

I know people with bi-polar disorder as well, and I certainly wouldn’t claim to diagnose someone I don’t know with it based purely on their interaction with fans and media. That’s like saying I don’t like Randy Orton so I think he has gout – that explains why people think he is a robot.

Though I’m certain HHH is actually getting shorter as he gets older.