WWE taped this week’s WWE Smackdown Tuesday night from the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts. Below are full results:
WWE Smackdown (Airing on SyFy):
*Big E Langston introduces the new World Heavyweight Champion, Dolph Ziggler, who makes his way to the ring with AJ Lee to open the show. Ziggler gets a mic but is interrupted by Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter. Colter says that Swagger wants a shot at Ziggler's title. Alberto Del Rio comes out next, limping after what happened on Raw. Del Rio wants a title shot, too. Chris Jericho comes out last and announces that he will face Ziggler tonight for the World Heavyweight Championship.
* Team Hell No b. The Prime Time Players by submission with the No Lock. After the match, The Shield appeared on the TitanTron and warned Team Hell No that they would not back down next time they met.
* Wade Barrett b. Santino Marella
* Sheamus & Randy Orton met with Booker T & Teddy Long. Booker announced that Orton and Sheamus will face The Big Show in a handicap match tonight.
* Tamina & The Bella Twins b. Kaitlyn & The Funkadactyls
* Triple H comes to the ring for a promo about his match with Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 29. He is interrupted by 3MB. The Shield comes out and attacks 3MB, then turns their attention to Triple H. Team Hell No makes the save and The Shield retreats. Team Hell No and Triple H then clear the ring of 3MB.
* In what is likely a dark segment, Team Hell No try to "hug it out" with. Triple H says that he doesn't want to hug Bryan and pokes fun at him for being vegan, but says he has history with Kane. He starts talking about their infamous Katie Vick angle, admitting that they "were young and needed the money." Vince McMahon's music hit and Triple H says that if anyone needs a hug, it's Vince McMahon. Vince almost goes to the ring to hug it out, but ends up not doing it. Triple H ended the segment by finally hugging Team Hell No.
* Backstage, The Big Show argues with Booker T over his "bias" for putting him into a handicap match.
* Sheamus & Randy Orton b. The Big Show by countout. Big Show received an RKO and Brogue Kick that sent him out of the ring, which led to Show walking back up the ramp for the countout.
* Kofi Kingston b. Antonio Cesaro in a non-title match.
* Fandango makes his way to ringside to watch the next match.
* Dolph Ziggler b. Chris Jericho to retain the World Heavyweight Championship. During the match, Fandango distracted the referee, allowing Big E Langston to attack Jericho. Ziggler then rolled Jericho up for the win. After the match, Jericho attacked Ziggler and Big E, but Fandango provided another distraction, allowing Ziggler to hit a Zig Zag on Jericho. Big E then hit his finisher on Jericho before leaving with Ziggler. Fandango hit his top rope leg drop on Jericho and stood tall to end the show.