TNA taped the following for Impact Wrestling on Thursday from Glasgow, Scotland:
* As noted, the broadcast team is comprised of Jeremy Borash and Mike Tenay with Taz at home in the United States. Christy Hemme is the ring announcer.
* The show opens with TNA Champion Magnus and Rock Starspud, who get a tremendous amount of heat from the live crowd. The crowd chants "paper chant" to the point that what the heels are saying is inaudible. Magnus is eventually interrupted by Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe and it's announced that Joe and Angle will face Magnus and Ethan Carter III. The stipulation is if Joe and Angle lose, they have to leave TNA. Dixie Carter comes out and objects to Magnus having a match tonight, but apparently it's on. Angle's knee is visibly bothering him as he came out with a noticeable limp (more on that here).
* Velvet Sky & TNA Knockouts Champion Madison Rayne b. Gail Kim & Lei'D Tapa when Sky pinned Gail. After the match, Chris Sabin confronts Velt and wants an apology. She dumps him on the spot.
* James Storm calls out Gunner. After exchanging barbs, it's announced they'll face Bad Influence.
* Gunner & James Storm b. Christopher Daniels & Kazarian.
* The big screen isn't showing video, only audio but there was a backstage segment taped and the words of Dixie Carter were audible to the audience.
* Rockstar Spud comes out and tells The Wolves to come out and reveal the investor. Things get physical with the Wolves eventually taking Spud out. It's said the investor will fire anyone that interferes in tonight's main event.
* TNA Tag Team Champions Jessie Godderz & Robbie E b. Abyss & Eric Young via disqualification. Abyss went nuts, taking everyone out. Young said he wanted Abyss next week in a Monster's Ball match.
* They taped a Sam Shaw/Christy Hemme segment. He's obsessed.
* Bully Ray comes out with a coffin. He blames Mr. Anderson for the destruction of Aces and Eights and the fact he's no longer TNA Champion. Anderson came out and attacked him, when Anderson got a chair Bully retreated.
* Backstage, TNA Champion Magnus is unsure about tagging with EC3. He told EC3 to go and cry to aunt Dixie but shut-up when she came into the picture. The stipulation for the main event is if Kurt Angle & Samoa Joe win, whoever gets the victory, gets a title shot. If they lose, they have to leave TNA.
* Samoa Joe & Kurt Angle b. TNA Champion Magnus & Ethan Carter III when Joe made Magnus tape out. This makes Joe the new number one contender.
* Dixie Carter come out and goes nuts. She demands to know who the mystery investor is. MVP comes out, dressed in a suit, with The Wolves. Here's the man that's going to to change Impact Wrestling forever.