– Daniel Bryan returned to the ring at Saturday night’s WWE live event in Canton, Ohio where he went under to Bray Wyatt in a steel cage match. He’ll work Bray in a singles match at Royal Rumble.
– Speaking of Bryan, the updated plans for Wrestlemania XXX do in fact have him in a program with Sheamus. The point to make headed into Royal Rumble is plans have Undertaker working Brock Lesnar and Bryan working Sheamus. Obviously that’s subject to change but the first step towards Wrestlemania [and Wrestlemania storylines] begins on Sunday night.
– Kevin Nash is in Pittsburgh and is part of a Royal Rumble after-party that is not affiliated with WWE.
– Former WWE worker Gene Snitsky was backstage at Saturday night’s WWE live event in Reading, PA.
– There are plans for Ricardo Rodriguez to work on the Spanish announce team at Royal Rumble.