Below are full taping results for tonight's episode of Impact Wrestling written by Wrestling News World Orlando correspondent Scott Brooks:
Impact Wrestling (Airing tonight on Spike TV):
* Matt Morgan vs Crimson went to a double countout. They then fought to the back.
* TNA Champion Bobby Roode comes to the ring with cops surrounding him. Roode says that people have been writing the offices of Impact Wrestling saying they want him fired. He says the fact of the matter is without Roode, Impact Wrestling is absolutely nothing. At Victory Road, he physically and mentally beat down Sting. When he stepped down as the GM, that solidified Roode as winning the war. He's been a better champion than Sting has in his whole career. He calls out Dixie for getting involved and tells her to stay out of his business. He says that in fact he should not be here until Lockdown when he faces James Storm. These police officers aren't here for his safety but they are here for Storm's safety. He says the last thing Storm should want is to fight him and says he is better than Storm in every way. He says that Storm likes to tell people "Sorry about your damn luck" and tells Storm to look into his eyes and see that when you're the IT factor you don't need any luck. Storm's music hits and he comes to the ring. The officers come between him and Roode. Storm asks what kind of a man lays his hand on a woman. He calls out Roode for bringing out his mall cops and said he's not here to steal a tshirt, he is here to kick Roode's ass. Bully Ray comes out and attacks Storm but Storm gets the upper hand. Roode bails and the cops keep Storm from going after him. Storm asks for a handicap match with Roode and Ray and they accept.
* Velvet Sky defeated Madison Rayne via In Yo Face. After, Christy Hemme interviewed her and Velvet pointed out how Gail Kim never gave her her rematch and how she wants one.
* Christy Hemme goes to introduce the next match but Austin Aries comes out and takes the mic from her and calls out Bully Ray for losing to James Storm in 2 minutes and he took his anger out on his X Division 4 Way Title Match. He says that Ray is a bully but he has dealt with bigger and badder bullies his whole life. He mentions how James Storm wants to face Roode and Ray tonight 1 on 2, which is fine, but Aries wants to get his hands on Bully Ray, so he will fight by Storm's side.
* Mr. Anderson defeated Jeff Hardy. Hardy got sent to the outside and Kurt Angle ran out and low blowed him and threw him back in the ring. Anderson then hit a Mic Check for the pin.
* Eric Bischoff comes to the ring and says how exciting it is to just be him. He wants to clue in people on his success and mentions how Sting gone as GM is a part of that. He calls out Garett again, who comes to the ring. He says he will give Garett a chance to let all or this slide by because if he does not let it go, Garett will get hurt. Garett calls Eric a jackass and a thickheaded one at that. He says he's not going anywhere and if he thinks for one second that putting him in a cage with Lockdown at Gunner is going to scare him away, then he is dumber than everyone thinks he is. He tells Eric that he will be there and to let Gunner to know to bring everything that he's got. He shoves the mix into Eric's chest and leaves.
* James Storm & Austin Aries defeated Bully Ray & TNA Champion Bobby Roode when Storm pinned Ray via Last Call. Roode grabbed Storm's beer bottle and drank the beer but accidentally spat it in Ray's face leading to the Last Call.
* Dixie Carter comes to the ring and introduces Hulk Hogan. Dixie says that if Sting believes in Hogan than she will too and she wants him to take this position. He wants to thank her and Sting and that's the reason he's here. He's not proud of his past from when he got here, but he has already closed the book on this part of his life. Sting's music hits and he comes out along with Jeff Hardy, Matt Morgan, AJ Styles, Devon, Mr. Anderson, Garett Bischoff and James Storm. He says the writing is on the wall from how the fans are reacting and says is it either yes or no? Hogan asks if he's talking about a totally clean slate. He needs to know one thing before he makes his decision. He needs to know if Sting will watch Hogan's back. Sting says yes but he then asks Hogan if he will take this company to the top. Hogan says as long as Sting has his back then we may as well say that Impact Wrestling has a new GM and says "whatcha gonna do when the new GM runs wild on you?" and they all leave after celebrating.