Below are full taping results for tonight’s episode of Impact Wrestling written by Wrestling News World Orlando correspondent Scott Brooks:
Impact Wrestling (Airing tonight on Spike TV):
* TNA Champion Bobby Roode heads to the ring. He asks if there is anything more that he has been the most dominant champion in Impact Wrestling history, listing who he has beaten. He also mentions how in two weeks, he will be the person who has held the title for the longest time, longer than guys like AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, and others. He says that “Mr P-P-V” will go 1-on-1 with the IT Factor Sunday at Sacrifice and he will be the next one to fall. Rob Van Dam runs out and attacks Roode. Mr. Anderson runs out and also attacks Roode. Hardy runs out and attacks Roode while also attacking Anderson. Hulk Hogan comes to the stage and says he has an idea for tonight’s main event, as long as RVD is OK with it. He wants to book a Fatal 4 Way where everyone has potential for something to gain. If Hardy or Anderson win, they take RVD’s spot at Sacrifice. If Roode wins, he can pick whoever he feels is weakest to defend the title against. If RVD wins, he can pick a stipulation for him vs Roode on Sunday. RVD agrees and Hogan says the match will happen later tonight.
* Brooke Tessmacher beat Velvet Sky with her finisher. Gail Kim laid out Brooke after.
* Crimson vs. Matt Morgan is about to take place until Bully Ray jumps Morgan. He puts Morgan’s arm against the post and hits it with a chair. Morgan ends up having to be taken out on a stretcher. Crimson took a mic and said that Morgan had a lot of talk, saying how he was going to end Crimson’s undefeated streak. He tells the referee that it is technically a scheduled contest and tells the ref to count Morgan out.
* Crimson beat Matt Morgan by count out. Crimson then runs down Matt Morgan some more and leaves.
* In an X Division Title Match, Austin Aries defeated Zema Ion with a Brainbuster.
* Christopher Daniels and Kazarian came to the ring. Kazarian had a small folder in hand. They said that tonight they will reveal AJ’s secret, but they will give AJ one more chance to fess up for himself. At first, it seemed like AJ was not going to come out but then he made his way to the ring. He said that there is nothing that they could have on him. Kazarian pulled out one photo and it was of AJ and Dixie Carter standing together talking. AJ thought nothing of it. They then pulled out a second photo and it was of AJ and Dixie embracing, which AJ seemed a bit surprised by. They then pulled out a third picture and it was of AJ and Dixie kissing. Daniels and Kazarian left while AJ seemed to be in shock from the whole thing.
* In a TV Title Match Devon beat Robbie E. Robbie T laid out Devon after with a Running Powerslam.
* Joseph Park came to the ring and said it was nice to finally be in front of the fans. He said he is here to find out where Abyss is. Through his searching, he has determined that Bully Ray has to be involved. Bully Ray makes his way to the ring and says that Joseph is wrong. Joseph says that the last time Abyss was seen, he pinned Bully Ray. He then asks how the whole “bullying” thing is going for Ray considering that two weeks ago, he wrestled his former tag team partner that Ray claimed to carry (Devon) and Devon beat him. He then says that Austin Aries, a guy half the size of Ray, brought it to Ray last week. Ray ends up laying out Park with a punch and leaving.
* In a Fatal 4 Way Match, Rob Van Dam beat Jeff Hardy, Mr. Anderson, and TNA Champion Bobby Roode when he pinned Roode with a Five Star Frog Splash. RVD then went to the outside and pulled a ladder out from under the ring (likely implying him vs Roode in either a Ladder Match or a Full Metal Mayhem match at Sacrifice. He set up the ladder and climbed to the top of it to pose for the fans when blue flame pyro went off and and Abyss came to the stage. He had a microphone in hand and said “Little brother, don’t get too close to the fire because if you do, you’re going to get burned,” likely in reference to Joseph Park and that ended Impact.