Below are full taping results for tonight's edition of Smackdown:
Smackdown (Airing tonight on SyFy):
* Cody Rhodes b. Booker T to retain the Intercontinental Championship. The match went on for a long time and ended with Rhodes hitting the Beautiful Disaster kick for the pin.
* Cody Rhodes and Goldust are backstage after Cody's match. Cody says to Goldust that he has already surpassed him and he will be greater than Dusty Rhodes someday.
* Zack Ryder is in Teddy Long's office. Ryder said that he's busy now that he is the United States Champion, so it may be a good idea for Long to find a new Assistant General Manager on Smackdown. Drew McIntyre enters, but is not offered the position. Santino Marella enters and reminds Long that McIntyre was supposed to be fired due to last week's loss. This sets up Santino vs. McIntyre for tonight, and if Santino wins, he is the new Assistant to the General Manager. If McIntyre wins, he likely won't be fired. The segment ends with Aksana entering the office.
* There is a short backstage segment with AJ and Alicia Fox. Daniel Bryan enters and discusses tonight's match against The Big Show with AJ.
* Hornswoggle b. Heath Slater in an Over-the-Top-Rope Challenge. Slater almost slammed Hornswoggle over the top rope, but Hornswoggle grabbed his hair to reverse it and win. Slater got mad and attacked Hornswoggle after the match. Justin Gabriel ran down to save Hornswoggle.
* Hunico b. Ted DiBiase
* Wade Barrett cuts a promo about the Barrett Barrage. He tells the crowd that after his injury, Randy Orton will be watching from home as Barrett wins the Royal Rumble later this month. Sheamus interrupts. They both talk themselves up, but Jinder Mahal interrupts both of them. Barrett leaves the ring and Mahal turns his attention to Sheamus. Mahal slaps Sheamus, leading to a brawl. Barrett rushes back to the ring to join the assault on Sheamus. The brawl ends with Mahal locking the Camel Clutch on Sheamus.
* Santino Marella b. Drew McIntyre. Santino is then appointed the new Assistant to the General Manager of Smackdown.
* Drew McIntyre is back in Teddy Long's office asking for another chance. Long says that tonight was strike 2 for Drew, and next week might be strike 3.
* Primo & Epico b. Air Boom in a non-title match. Rosa Mendes accompanied Primo & Epico to the ring. Epico picked up the win after Evan Bourne failed to hit Air Bourne.
* Sheamus vs. Jinder Mahal is official for next week's Smackdown.
* Tamina b. Natalya
* Daniel Bryan b. The Big Show by disqualification to retain the World Heavyweight Championship. Mark Henry was on commentary for the match. During the match, Bryan went over to taunt Henry, who pushed Bryan, causing the DQ. Bryan celebrated with his title on the ramp to end the show.