WWE taped this week’s Smackdown from the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Below are full results:
Smackdown (Airing Friday on SyFy):
* Daniel Bryan opens the show with a promo. He claims that what The Big Show did last week was Big Show’s fault, and that Show wasn’t even sorry. Bryan says that AJ put herself in danger because she loves him. Bryan ends by saying that Show should do the right thing and quit.
* Cody Rhodes b. Justin Gabriel. The match was originally Rhodes vs. Hornswoggle, but Gabriel came out to save him and take his place.
* Going along with the “Sin City” theme, Mark Henry spins a wheel backstage and it lands on “Lumberjack match.” He says that Daniel Bryan is going to enter the Hall of Pain.
*The next segment, which may have been done for just the live crowd, is a dance-off between “Funkasaurus” Brodus Clay & Vickie Guerrero. Brodus wins and Vickie dances to try to get another chance. William Regalcomes out and tries to escort her from the ring to protect her from the crowd’s jeers. Brodus stops Regal and challenges him to a dance-off. Regal starts to dance and Clay hits Regal with his running splash.
* Wade Barrett b. Sheamus in a Tables match. Jinder Mahal distracted Sheamus, allowing Barrett to put Sheamus through a table. Jinder then attacked Sheamus, but Sheamus fought back and ended up putting Jinder through a table.
* Ted DiBiase b. Hunico in a Flag match by retrieving the USA flag.
* Teddy Long fires Drew McIntyre backstage. Santino Marella pleads with Long to reinstate McIntyre, and Long agrees to give him his job back if he wins his match tonight. The wheel is spun and it lands on “blindfold match.”
* Santino Marella b. Drew McIntyre with the Cobra in a blindfold match.
* The Lumberjack match between Daniel Bryan and Mark Henry for the World Heavyweight Championship ended in a no contest when the lumberjacks attacked both participants. Eventually Bryan and Henry escaped in the ring, which had escalated into a Royal Rumble-esque brawl. Superstars were cleared out until onlySheamus remained. The show ended with Sheamus standing tall in the ring.