WWE taped this week’s Smackdown from the CenturyLink Center in Omaha, Nebraska. Below are full results:
WWE Smackdown (Airing Friday on SyFy):
* Teddy Long opens the show by announcing the participants in the Smackdown Elimination Chamber: Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett, Big Show, Cody Rhodes, Mark Henry, & Randy Orton. Henry comes out to complain about his odds of winning in the Chamber, and demands a title match tonight instead. Teddy says that Henry is out of the Chamber, but he doesn’t get a title match tonight either. Henry grabs Teddy, and Teddy stops him and tells him that he’s been indefinitely suspended for putting his hands on him. Henry says that a suspension wouldn’t stop him, but Sheamus interrupts and levels Henry with a Brogue Kick. Teddy then asks Sheamus which title he would be challenging for, as this year’s Royal Rumble winner, and Sheamus says that he is still undecided. Cody Rhodes interrupts and reminds everyone about how he did the most work of anyone in the Royal Rumble this year. Teddy makes Cody vs. Sheamus official for tonight.
* Sheamus b. Cody Rhodes in a non-title match.
* Hunico w/ Camacho vs. Justin Gabriel went to a no contest when Cody Rhodes, still by the ring after his match, attacked Gabriel before his match could start. Hunico and Camacho joined the assault on Gabriel until The Great Khali made the save.
* Drew McIntyre is backstage with Teddy Long, pleading for one more chance before being fired. Santino Marella interrupts and pitches a new tag team: Santin-”Hoooo!” “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan then appears onscreen with Santino and starts a USA chant while Santino chants “I-tal-ia!”
* Primo & Epico w/ Rosa Mendes b. Santino Marella & “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan
* Daniel Bryan goes out to the ring for a promo. He talks about how he is a role model and chastises the crowd for eating meat. Big Show interrupts and tells Bryan he just finished eating a steak before chokeslamming Bryan. Before Show could do anything else, AJ ran out and stopped him.
* Brodus Clay b. Heath Slater. After the match, Drew McIntyre came out and attacked Brodus, but Brodus turned the tables with ease and crushed McIntyre.
* Beth Phoenix & Natalya b. Tamina & Aksana
* It is announced that The Great Khali will take Mark Henry‘s spot in this year’s Smackdown Elimination Chamber.
* Randy Orton b. Wade Barrett in a long match that took place outside of the ring for a large portion. Orton won with an RKO. Daniel Bryan came out as the show was ending (so this segment may be dark) to celebrate with his title and Teddy Long announced that Daniel Bryan will take on Randy Orton next week on Smackdown.