WWE taped this week’s Smackdown from the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Below are full results:
WWE Smackdown (Airing tonight on SyFy)
* Daniel Bryan opens the show with a promo. He discusses breaking up with AJ, as well as his performance in Sheamus‘ match on Raw SuperShow in which he acted as guest referee. He is interrupted by Alberto Del Rio, along with Ricardo Rodriguez. Del Rio informs Bryan that, after Extreme Rules, Del Rio will become the champion. The Big Show then interrupts and clears both men from the ring, before chokeslamming Ricardo.
* Alberto Del Rio b. The Big Show in a non-title match after Cody Rhodes interfered.
* A Damien Sandow vignette airs in which Sandow talks about enlightenment.
* Nikki Bella w/ Brie Bella b. Alicia Fox. The Bella Twins won after executing Twin Magic.
* Titus O’Neil & Darren Young b. Ezekiel Jackson & Yoshi Tatsu
* Michael Cole interviewed Randy Orton about his match with Kane at Extreme Rules. Jinder Mahal interrupted and got an RKO.
* Antonio Cesaro b. Tyson Kidd in a “tryout” match for Cesaro. Cesaro won after hitting Swiss Death followed by a modified Styles Clash. Aksana was the guest ring announcer and Teddy Long was ringside. Long raised Cesaro’s hand after the match as Aksana was in the ring. Cesaro then kissed Aksana in front of Long.
* The Great Khali b. Cody Rhodes after Rhodes got distracted by Big Show‘s entrance music.
* Ryback b. Jacob Kaye, a local talent, in a squash match.
* There is a recap of AJ’s assault on Natalya during last week’s Smackdown. Kaitlyn meets up with AJ backstage and tells her that the breakup was a good thing. She reminds him that Daniel Bryan never loved her, and AJ slaps her.
* Sheamus b. Mark Henry in a non-title match. Daniel Bryan came out to the stage after Sheamus’ win and began clapping. Sheamus got a mic and said he has nowhere to hide on Sunday. He might even beat Bryan in 18 seconds again. He says that he’ll remain champion and starts a YES chant of his own with the crowd to end the show.