For detailed live coverage and discussion, be sure to visit our WWE Smackdown Watch Party tonight at 7:30 PM ET!
WWE taped this week’s WWE Smackdown Tuesday night from the GIANT Center in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Below are full results:
WWE Smackdown (Airing on SyFy):
* The Rock opens the show with a promo about his match with John Cena at WrestleMania 29. He is interrupted by John Laurinaitis. The Rock asks who he is and why he’s here, and Laurinaitis informs The Rock that Teddy Long gave him permission. Laurinaitis explains that he has a problem with John Cena, since he was the reason for his firing, and offers to be in The Rock’s corner at WrestleMania. He extends his hand out for a handshake but gets a spinebuster and People’s Elbow from The Rock.
* Chris Jericho b. Wade Barrett in a non-title match. The Miz was on commentary for the match. After the match, Jericho gets a mic and says that he would love to face Barrett for the Intercontinental Title at WrestleMania, but he’s fine with facing Fandango. Fandango then comes out with his usual elaborate entrance to a chorus of “You can’t wrestle!” chants. Then, without saying a word, he goes back to the locker room.
* Backstage, Paul Heyman is interviewed about Brock Lesnar‘s match at WrestleMania.
* Ryback & Mark Henry come out for a Weight Lifting Competition, hosted by Booker T. Both competitors get equal scores in the first round. Booker T reminds both men that they are not allowed to have any physical contact tonight. As Ryback begins his next lift, Henry drops a bar onto Ryback’s neck, choking him.
* Daniel Bryan & Kaitlyn w/ Kane b. Dolph Ziggler & AJ Lee w/ Big E Langston. Kaitlyn pinned AJ to get the win for her team.
* The Shield appeared on the TitanTron to cut a promo.
* Jack Swagger w/ Zeb Colter vs. The Great Khali w/ Natalya & Hornswoggle ended in a double count-out when Swagger applied the Patriot Lock to Khali outside the ring. After the match, Ricardo Rodriguez came out, which distracted Swagger and allowed Alberto Del Rio to sneak attack him. Del Rio and Rodriguez clear Swagger and Colter from ringside.
* Backstage, Sheamus, Randy Orton & The Big Show are interviewed about their upcoming match.
* Sheamus, Randy Orton & The Big Show b. Antonio Cesaro, Damien Sandow & Cody Rhodes. Sheamus hit a Brogue Kick on Rhodes to get the win for his team. After the match, The Shield‘s music hit, and they began descending the stairs. However, Orton, Sheamus and Big Show hopped the barricade and met them in the crowd, brawling to end the show.