WWE taped this week’s Smackdown from The Richmond Coliseum in Richmond, Virginia. Thanks to Wrestling News World reader JT for providing us with live updates. Below are full results:
Smackdown (Airing tonight on SyFy):
* Big Show comes out to open the show with an in-ring promo. Mark Henry and World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan also come out. Henry and Show both want rematches with Daniel. Teddy Long comes out and announces they will face one another to determine the number one contender.
* WWE Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes vs. WWE United States Champion Zack Ryder. Winner via Rough Ryder and distraction from Booker T, Zack Ryder.
* A backstage segment with Santino Marella, Teddy Long and Aksana is filmed.
* Big Show vs. Mark Henry. Once both Show and Henry are in the ring, David Otunga interrupts on the mic. Otunga calls off the match which makes Show angry. He lands the WMD on Otunga.
* It’s announced that World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan will face Dolph Ziggler later tonight. Our correspondent believes it’s a non-title match.
* The Miz cuts a promo in a lengthy backstage segment. He then comes out and cuts a heel promo in the ring.
* Sheamus vs. The Miz. Winner after hitting a Brogue Kick, Sheamus.
* Wade Barrett comes out and cuts an in-ring promo on Randy Orton. Orton comes out and they come to blows. The brawl continues all the way to the back.
* Kofi Kingston w/Evan Bourne vs. Primo w/Epico & Rosa Mendes. Winner after hitting Trouble in Paradise, Kofi Kingston.
* World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler in a non-title match. Big Show & Jack Swagger come out so this leads to Teddy Long making it a tag team match. Bryan & Big Show vs. Ziggler & Swagger. Winners win Swagger taps in the LeBell Lock, Daniel Bryan & Big Show.
Dark Match Main Event:
* The Miz vs. Randy Orton with Booker T as the special guest referee. The match ends in no contest when Cody Rhodes runs out. Zack Ryder makes the save and the babyfaces hit their finishers on Rhodes. There were some spin-a-roonies to end the show.