- Below is the official preview for this week's Impact Wrestling:
- The World Heavyweight Championship Tournament continues on Thursday, with Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle battling Austin Aries in a Submission Match! Which superstar will join Jeff Hardy in advancing in the tournament?
- Also on Thursday, we'll find out the match types for the Bobby Roode vs. James Storm and Samoa Joe vs. Magnus tournament matches when Dixie Carter spins the Wheel Of Dixie! Both tournament matches will take place at the November 21 "Turning Point" IMPACT Special on SpikeTV!
- Backed by her juggernaut bodyguard Lei'd Tapa, TNA Knockouts Champion Gail Kim issued an Open Challenge this past week for any Knockout to step up and face her! Who will answer the challenge to try and knock Gail from the top spot in the division? Tune in and find out!
- Plus, Mr. Anderson will battle Bully Ray at the November 21 "Turning Point" special, but will all hell break loose before they get there?
All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast at 9/8c on SpikeTV!
See the preview video below or at this link:
- To see the full spoilers for this week's episode, click here.
- A fan asked King Mo via Twitter when he would be returning to Impact Wrestling. He stated, "Very soon." Sometimes Twitter is not the best site to find news, but it is worth noting. Below are the tweets:
— King Mo (@KingMoFH) November 13, 2013