TNA taped next week's edition of Impact Wrestling tonight from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. There was some material with New York Giants running back Brandon Jacobs that was taped last night that will air next week as you can read that material at this link. Thanks to Wrestling News World Orlando correspondent Scott Brooks for providing us with full results:
Impact Wrestling (Airing February 23, 2012 on Spike TV):
* Bobby Roode comes to the ring in a suit and grabs a microphone. He said it is a great day to be the TNA Champion because today he gets to clear the air after last week's beat down of Sting. Sting said on Twitter that he is done and that he quit. Crowd chants for Sting. He said the crowd will get to say their goodbyes as he is here tonight, but enough about Sting, let's talk about him. He wants to talk about his accomplishments, such as becoming the fans' world heavyweight champion. To him, ending Sting's career was not only the highest accomplishment of his career but his life. Harley Race, Lex Luger, Vader, Hulk Hogan, and Ric Flair could not get it done but "the IT factor" Bobby Roode got it done. In closing, when Sting comes out to sat his goodbyes, he wants Sting to remember one thing: don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. Roode's music hits and he goes to the back.
* In a Tag Team Title Match, Samoa Joe & Magnus retained over Matt Morgan & Crimson. Crimson accidentally laid out Morgan again which set up Joe and Magnus to hit the enzugiri-snapmare-elbow drop combo for the win. Crimson walked out on Morgan after.
* Zema Ion defeated Alex Shelley. The referee nearly got hit when Shelley went for Sliced Bread #2 and when the ref was distracted, Zema sprayed hairspray in Shelley's face, then hit Hostile Makeover followed by Bible Black. Austin Aries came and sat at ringside to watch the match, while eating popcorn and drinking wine.
* In a non-title match, Gail Kim defeated ODB w/Eric Young via Eat Defeat. During the match, Madison Rayne came out to the ring to cheer Gail on. After Gail won, Madison came in to celebrate with her, but Gail did not want to.
* In a TV Title Match, AJ Styles defeated Robbie E w/Robbie T via DQ. AJ was about to go for the flying forearm when Kazarian and Christopher Daniels showed up and Kazarian pulled AJ off the apron, causing the DQ.
* Sting comes to the ring and says there is too much to handle and that is why he is done. Bobby Roode's music hits and he comes to the ring and grabs a mic. Roode wants to apologize for coming out to interrupt, but he could not help himself. He felt like he had to stand beside Sting as Sting tells the world that he is done. Sting says that Roosevelt did not win any war or battle and as a matter of fact, he helped Sting out. Sting pulls some facepaint out and puts it on his face. Sting says Roode woke him up and he feels so alive. He says no more mister nice guy. He is going to put on his boots, his tights, his warpaint and guess what he is going to do at Victory Road? Sting says he will kick the living crap out of him. Roode goes to kick Sting low, but Sting catches Roode's foot. He then puts Roode's foot down before Sting kicks him low himself. Sting gets a mic and says that Roode needs to follow the yellow brick road to Victory Road and ta ta for now then throws the mic at Roode's crotch.
* Mickie James & Velvet Sky defeated Sarita & Rosita via hitting Mickie-DT and In Yo Face at the same time. Before the match, Sarita wanted to sing the Mexican national anthem but Mickie stopped her and went to sing the American national anthem but Rosita/Sarita attacked. When the match was done, Mickie sang the last line of the anthem.
* In a TV Title Match, Robbie E w/Robbie T defeated Eric Young w/ODB via a schoolboy with the tights.