DothanEagle.com published a Q&A with James Storm to promote the TNA live event in the city this weekend. Below are the highlights:
- Storm said despite his persona, he doesn’t go home and have his kids retrieve him beer from the refrigerator. He never drinks when he’s home, he just hangs out with his kids. Storm said he lost his father at an early age and wants to be there as much as he can.
- He said working alongside Gunner while he’s improved has been cool.
- Storm joked there’s more “rednecks that watch” their show than anything so he should be back in the singles ranks as the TNA Champion.
- He said the people have kept him dedicated to TNA for 12 years, specially citing Jeff Jarrett and Dixie Carter. Storm said the company has been loyal to him when he’s had the opportunity to do other things.
- When asked about the status of TNA and rumors of problems, he said that’s above his pay grade. Storm said Dixie Carter always looks after her wrestlers and does what is best for the company.
- Storm said he would like to see TNA sign Roderick Strong and The Young Bucks. He said he and Bobby Roode pushed for matches with the Bucks when they were with TNA but it never happened. They had one match at a live event and that was the end of it.
Click here to read the Q&A in its entirety.