TNA Champion Jeff Hardy participated in a media conference call on Wednesday to promote TNA Lockdown. Below are the highlights:
- Jeff admitted to being disappointed he wasn't on the UK tour and looks forward to going the next time TNA goes over.
- He said he approaches cage matches differently as a father but still wants to have the best match possible without getting crazy.
- Hardy confirmed his band has recoded ten songs for their latest album that was finished last week. They're looking at a July release.
- In perhaps the most noteworthy moment, Hardy said TNA going on the road was a factor when signing his new contract. Jeff admitted the taking Impact Wrestling on the road will make him busier but it's still a schedule that best fits him. He said maybe the TNA schedule will one day reach that of WWE.
- He said he has no idea how much longer he plans on wrestling and will just listen to his body.
- Hardy had no comment on the war of words between Bret Hart and Hulk Hogan. He said both are entitled to their own opinion.
- Jeff admitted to being bored at one point but after considering his family and the way TNA has helped him wit his music, it was easy to sign on.
- He said there is nothing left for him to accomplish in wrestling and that his goal was to make TNA the best he can for the fans.
- Jeff remembered Paul Bearer, calling him a great man and said it was very sad.
- Hardy closed the call by talking about his makeup and looking at his face like a canvas each and every night.
For more TNA news and opinion please go to TNANews.com. Remember to join us here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com at 8 PM EST on Sunday for exclusive live play-by-play coverage of TNA Lockdown.