– Chris Jericho’s first episode of his “Talk is Jericho” podcast is now online at this link. His first guest is Steve Austin.
– The movie ticket service Fandango is opposing WWE’s trademark of the name. I’m not sure what happened but WWE was originally set to spell Fandango with a second o, Fandangoo, to avoid this but ended up going with the former. Apparently their legal team feels they’ll win the opposition.
– The Miz filmed a segment with The Muppets and celebrity chef Gorden Ramsey on Tuesday. You can watch a video of The Miz with The Muppets posted by WWE at this link.
– Jim Ross updated his blog with full thoughts from this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw. Click here to read it.
– Tyson Kidd beat Justin Gabriel in a dark match prior to this week’s Smackdown taping.