WWE news and notes…
- John Cena remains hard at work during his “time off” as he recovers from a torn triceps. The former WWE Champion is doing physical therapy two times a day. While no return date for Cena has been announced, the company is hoping to have him back for Royal Rumble 2014.
- Curtis Axel did an interview with The State Journal-Register out of Illinois to promote Sunday’s WWE live event. In it, he said he loves playing a bad a guy that he travels with Paul Heyman. Axel said it started with Paul teaching him but now they’re friends. Click here to read the article in its entirety.
- Jim Ross is still working for WWE even in “retirement.” Ross wrote the following on Twitter:
— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) September 18, 2013
- Caprisun has launched their sweepstakes with John Cena at this link.
- The re-filing of Brian Jack’s lawsuit against WWE was dismissed in Florida last week.