John Cena The Most Impactful Champ, Jim Cornette, Who The Miz Is Close With

WWE news and notes...

- WWE did a tournament on dot com with the twenty-three superstars that have won the WWE title since January 1, 2000. They had website visitors vote on the most impactful champion during that time period. The competition came down to The Rock and John Cena and Cena ended up winning. You can check it out at this link.

- Jim Cornette is now featured on the Alumni section of dot com. You can view his profile at this link.

- Sport 360 has a new interview with The Miz that was conducted last week in Abu Dhabi. In it, Miz says he's "pretty close" with Dolph Ziggler, Zack Ryder, Chris Jericho, Christian and CM Punk. Click here

• Scott Davies 12 September, 2013 at 19:57 Reply

CM Punk was not burying him. CM Punks point was that he felt he was the top heel at the time & he should have been facing Cena in the mainevent as he felt it would have made sense. After MITB later on that year. He was right in a way

• Steve pritchard 12 September, 2013 at 21:34 Reply

Its funny when cm punk wins a match punk haters say he buried them. The same can be said about cena . But everyone wants to troll on punk. These people just dont get proffessional wrestling.

• Danny_Boy 12 September, 2013 at 22:07 Reply

Lol. about 95 percent of the IWC are made up of Punk fanboys such as your self that dink the pee he pisses. If anthing Cena is the one accused of burying people. Get out of here with your nonsense

• Steve pritchard 13 September, 2013 at 00:40

IWC this IWC that! Are you not on a pro wrestling website. I can post what i want . I dont need your approval nor your admiration . I speak my mind and yes im a fan of cm punk and no i dont defend him on everything. Ive been watching pro wrestling for nearly 28 years and i have some i like and some i dislike just like you. But im not on here acting as if i run this site like you are. Your insults mean nothing to me . I hear you griping about punk more than punk gripes about wwe. So its okay for you to worship the ground cena walks on but yet no one can say anything about punk without you going kn an iwc rant and yet your just as much iwc anyone else on here. If you dont like my posts then dont read them! Simple as that! If you like cena then thats cool . I dont think anyone cares. So why you gonna hate on me . Either way i could care less . Im still a punk fan , have been since he came to wwe. If you dont like it tough shit!

• Danny_Boy 14 September, 2013 at 00:14

You’ve gotten awfully quiet since Smark Calloway has provided the links to show that your boy CM Punk is a fraud, phony & a liar. What kind of sick person buries their parents in order to gain fans. Punk is such a massive tool.

• kthanxyousuck 14 September, 2013 at 22:02

He didn’t bury his parents. All of what was said was actually true since it wasn’t just him saying it. But I suppose his friends lied about it too. And in that interview, how do you know he wasn’t talking about his friend’s family that he went to live with? Because for a long time people thought those girls were really his sister’s. In his DVD he never said his dad’s alcoholism was a problem, he just thought it sucked.

Are you going to claim that he also got a restraining order from his mom this summer for fans? Because I’m not sure the courts go along with that kind of charade.

• Matt 13 September, 2013 at 06:09

Please look
            Up your wrestling jargon. One if the only guys on here who uses it correctly is Xavier and he’ll slate me as much as I attack him. Don’t mean he doesn’t make his points correctly.

1. smark calloway 12 September, 2013 at 21:19 Reply

a lot of punks dvd is a work. ive got a shoot interview with punk from 2003 and he says he got along with his parents fine when he was growing up and his dads alcoholism wasnt really an issue to him back then . but in the wwe documentary some years later, he says about him feeling distant from his parents, abandoning them because they sided with his brother when he stole some money off him when he was younger etc . it was a far cry from the childhood he described in the shoot 9 years earlier. and im not knocking punk, im actually a big mark for him , but he does like to work people a lot and likes to play the underdog role . so i wouldnt believe too much he says in the dvd

• Steve pritchard 12 September, 2013 at 21:31 Reply

Thats funny ! You punk haters have said alot of things but this takes the cake! So you have a video that no one including myself has heard of .Because if it was authentic this website and a whole lot of others would be posting it all over the place. Whats next ? A video of him drinking beer , smoking weed or snorting coke! LOL!! Trolling at its best!

• Danny_Boy 12 September, 2013 at 22:04 Reply

Punk is a phony, you Punk fanboys would defend that man if he killed someone I bet. He’s finally being exposed as the fraud he really is and your still denial

• Steve pritchard 13 September, 2013 at 00:25 Reply

So what if i like cm punk ? Does that cause you to loose sleep or somthing? I mean really! You call me a troll . I can be a fan of whom ever i want . I didnt know i needed your approval. If you dont like what i post then feel free to not read it. If you dont like punk fans then you sure picked the wrong site to post on. Take xanax and chill out its just wrestling website

• Matt 13 September, 2013 at 06:07 Reply

“I’m not knocking Punk. I’m a big mark for him”

I don’t think he’s a Punk hater. Read the whole post before judging dude.

• Dave Barton 12 September, 2013 at 22:00 Reply

It could just as easily be that he wasn’t ready to talk openly about it in 2003, and that he was content to just suck it up & act like it was no big deal. I’ve faked good relationships that were actually crappy, I wouldn’t be surprised if Punk did the same.