The latest international betting odds for WWE Payback indicate some changes from our report on Saturday. The latest favorites are as follows:
- The Shield (52.59%) over Evolution (47.41%)
- John Cena (81.25%) over Bray Wyatt (18.75%)
- Bad News Barrett (82.35%) over Rob Van Dam (17.65%) to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship
- Cesaro (52.17%) over Sheamus (47.83%) to win the WWE United State Championship
- Paige (78.57%) over Alicia Fox (21.43%) to retain the WWE Divas Championship
- El Torito (94.74%) over Hornswoggle (5.26%)
The one change from Saturday in terms of outcome is The Shield over Evolution, a bout that saw an odds shift at WWE Extreme Rules in May.
I hope you’ll join us for complete WWE Payback coverage right here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com.