Mick Foley, author of 4 memoirs and 3 children’s books (one of which was previously published by World Wrestling Entertainment), posted the following on his official Facebook account late Tuesday night:
I am currently working on a WWE children’s book. Hoping to have it done in two days, and on the shelves in late November.
Foley is also planning a WrestleMania XXVIII raffle with Eve, with all proceeds going to RAINN, the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network. With a minimum entry of $10, entrants have the chance to win the following, from Foley’s official Twitter account:
1) 2 GREAT seats at WRESTLEMANIA
2) RT airfare for 2 from (almost) anywhere in the world – up to $3,000 will be allotted (as needed, if used) for two economy class seats, from the closest major city to Miami or Ft Lauderdale (or Orlando, if preferred)
3) 3 nights lodging in a 4 star Miami hotel (either Fri, Sat and Sun, or Sat, Sun and Mon)
4) 2 tickets to the WWE Hall of Fame induction
5) Entrance for 2 to Wrestlemania Axxess (session TBD)
6) EXCLUSIVE lunch with Eve Torres and 3 other WWE Divas (other Divas TBD)
7) 2 GREAT seats to Monday Night Raw, in Miami, the night after Wrestlemania.
8 ) $500 spending money
The raffle is available to fans worldwide and is scheduled to begin next week.