- Below is the official preview for this week's Impact Wrestling:
- TNA President Dixie Carter wants to know who is on #TEAMDIXIE and IMPACT General Manager Hulk Hogan has a major decision to make! This past week Hulk offered AJ Styles a new contract - but Carter shocked everyone and tore it up! Carter then verbally shredded Hogan, telling him he's either on board with #TEAMDIXIE or ELSE! Carter wants an answer from Hogan this Thursday night - and if she doesn't like what she hears, will it be the end of Hulkamania in TNA? How will Hulk Hogan react to the ultimatum? Don't miss this huge face to face between the TNA President and the IMPACT General Manager on Thursday on SpikeTV!
- Speaking of "The Phenomenal One", we'll hear from AJ Styles on Thursday's broadcast! How will he react to what Carter did? How will it effect his shot at the World Heavyweight Championship at "Bound For Glory" against Bully Ray? Both champion and challenger will be on Thursday's broadcast as the countdown continues to "Bound For Glory".
- In tag team action on Thursday night, it will be "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy teaming with X Division Champion Manik to battle Chris Sabin and Kenny King!
- Thursday's IMPACT will also feature a Gauntlet Match as Magnus has challenged all three members of E.G.O. (Bobby Roode, Christopher Daniels and Kazarian). Magnus is determined to step up and prove himself against the faction, but can he defeat all three in one night?
- Plus, more matches for "Bound For Glory" will be announced on Thursday night! Don't miss IMPACT at 9/8c on SpikeTV!
[youtube id="3lYS9nYKFZE" width="620" height="360"]
- To check out the full spoilers for this week's episode, click here.
- We will have exclusive live play-by-play coverage during the show as well as a live discussion throughout the night starting at 8:30PM EDT right here on WrestlingNewsWorld.com! Join in on the action!
- I started a new feature on TNANews.com last week titled: "#TNATalk". It is very similar to Ask WNW right here on the site. You will be able to send questions to me and have them answered right on the site every Thursday. If you have a question for me, send it in at this link.