Below is the official preview for this week’s Impact Wrestling which was taped from the United Kingdom:
Preview Thursday’s special international IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast from London, England on SpikeTV at 8/7c! If you can’t watch the action on Thursday night, make sure to set your DVR!
– Who will face “The Charismatic Enigma” Jeff Hardy for the World Heavyweight Championship at Lockdown? General Manager Hulk Hogan has booked four main-event quality matches that will take place on Thursday to help him make his final decision! The matches are:
– Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe
– Magnus vs. Christopher Daniels
– Austin Aries vs. Bobby Roode
– James Storm vs. Rob Van Dam
Who will step up and potentially earn the chance to face Hardy at Lockdown? Tune in Thursday night to find out!
– On Wednesday, via their twitter @TheAcesand8s, the renegade biker gang challenged Hulk Hogan to put together a team to face them at Lockdown on March 10 at The Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas. We reached out to Hulk Hogan for a comment and he has promised to address this challenge and also his plans for Jeff Hardy and the World Championship at the start of IMPACT this Thursday!
– Also on Thursday, the contestants from the “British Boot Camp” series will be in action as Marty and the Blossom Twins battle TNA superstars Gail Kim, Tara and Jesse Godderz in mixed tag team action!
This and much more on Thursday’s IMPACT WRESTLING from England on SpikeTV at 8/7c, plus more news on the upcoming “Lockdown” event on March 10 in San Antonio, Texas!
[youtube id=”oXmhYr9J2rQ” width=”620″ height=”360″]
I will have exclusive live play-by-play coverage of the show right here on WrestlingNewsWorld.com starting at 8 PM EDT.