- WWE posted unseen footage of The Shield and The Wyatt Family brawling at Monday Night Raw at this link. You can also watch in the video embedded below: [youtube id="u23mwcOdNpk" width="620" height="360"] – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has signed on to star in a film called “Not Without Hope.” The film is based on the […]
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!
TNA Wrestling announced Jeff Hardy vs. Abyss in a Monster’s Ball Match at their December 30, 2013 “One Night Only: Old School” taping in Poughkeepsie, New York. Already announced is Bully Ray vs. Tommy Dreamer in a Falls County Anywhere Street Fight and Bobby Roode vs. James Storm in a Last Man Standing Match. Click […]
- For what it’s worth, this week’s episode of Total Divas actually did an average viewing audience of 1,255,000 viewers on E. The network issued a press release on Monday, rounding the numbers up to 1.3 million. – WWE has announced the following dates for their 2014 European Tour next spring: May 14 – Glasgow, […]
WWE has finished taping this week’s television in Manchester, England as their overseas tour continues. Below is the updated schedule: Wednesday from the Nottingham Capital FM Arena in Nottingham, England (more info) Wednesday from Hallenstadion in Zurich, Switzerland (more info) Thursday from the Leeds Arena in Leeds, England (more info) Thursday from Kindarena in Rouen, […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here
- Kurt Angle cut a promo in a new #Impact365 video at this link. You can also watch embedded below: [youtube id="_DUuzx4m4jQ" width="620" height="360"] – Continuing off with the angle where Dixie Carter “stormed out” of a meeting with Spike TV executives, she wrote the following on Twitter: Headed home from NYC. Friends of @AJStylesOrg […]
- We’ve heard from multiple readers that Aksana has been struggling with her in-ring work on WWE’s current European tour. On Tuesday, she worked Alicia Fox in Newcastle where she went under. – Cody Rhodes appeared to get knocked loopy in a WWE Tag Team Championship match with Goldust against Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins. […]
Below are quick results from Tuesday’s WWE live event in Newcastle, England: * Kofi Kingston b. The Miz * Los Matadores w/El Torito b. The Real Americans w/Zeb Colter * Alicia Fox b. Aksana * Fandango and Santino Marella competed in a dance-off that was voted on by the fans. Summer Rae was involved. * […]
This past week, during the OTP for Smackdown, we had a discussion about what direction Ryback would be taking with the WWE, now that it appears TPTB have figured out that Ryback is not main event material. Honestly, I’d love for Ryback to have a strong mid-card presence, because he is an imposing force who […]
- TNA Wrestling announced new Impact Wrestling tapings on their official website. The company will be taping Impact Wrestling in Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida on the following days: Tuesday, December 3rd Wednesday, December 4th Thursday, December 5th For times and ticket information, check out the full press release here. – The company also released […]
- World Heavyweight Champion John Cena beat Alberto Del Rio in a dark match main event after Tuesday’s Smackdown taping in Manchester, England. William Regal was the special guest referee. Regal attacked Cena after the match but ate an Attitude Adjustment. – Check out a new photo of Steve Austin with a beard here at […]
This week’s episode of WWE Monday Night Raw did an average viewing audience of 3,768,000 viewers on the USA Network. Below is how the show broke down by hour: Hour 1 – 3,867,000 viewers Hour 2 – 3,834,000 viewers Hour 3 – 3,603,000 viewers The show ended up with a 2.73 cable rating. Raw Ratings […]
The following article contains spoiler information. Due to the fact the material in this post will spoil upcoming programming, we have removed the excerpt so you must click the link to view the story contents.
- Brad Maddox beat El Local (Ricardo Rodriguez’s masked Lucha Libre gimmick) in dark match prior to Tuesday’s WWE Main Event/Smackdown tapings in Manchester, England. – WWE has hired Dan Devone as a new backstage interviewer and on-air personality. Devone is a sports anchor out of Seattle. – Billy Gunn is scheduled to work Thursday’s […]