The following article contains spoiler information. Due to the fact the material in this post will spoil upcoming programming, we have removed the excerpt so you must click the link to view the story contents.
- TMZ is reporting that Ken Shamrock worked security for 50 Cent at The International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas on Wednesday. Shamrock is now working for a company that provides security for “high-end clients.” – I’ve received a lot of questions regarding the pricing of the WWE Network. A subscription to the WWE […]
Triple H announced at Thursday night’s WWE NXT taping from the campus of Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida that the February 27, 2014 episode of NXT will air live on the WWE Network. This will be the first time the company’s actual developmental territory has aired live (not to be confused with the […]
Renee Young interviewed Triple H, Vince McMahon and Stephanie McMahon about the WWE Network at this link. You can also watch in the video embedded below: I’ve been fielding as many questions regarding the WWE Network as I can Thursday on Twitter. One thing I recently pointed out is subscribers will be able to access […]
- This week’s episode of Impact Wrestling will feature the TNA Championship unification bout between AJ Styles and Magnus that will determine “the true Heavyweight Champion of Impact Wrestling.” The official preview for this week’s show is located at this link. – This week’s show was taped on December 5, 2013. We have complete taping […]
- The latest episode of WWE Inbox features Santino Marella and is subtitled “Wrestlemania heading to Italy?” You can watch it at this link or embedded in the video below: – Vince McMahon and George Barrios will host a conference call with investors on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 to discuss the launch of the WWE […]
Ric Flair’s agent announced on Thursday he will not attend the San Francisco 49ers at Carolina Panthers NFL Playoff game on Sunday. Flair’s agent notes he’s received death threats over WWE sending him to Green Bay for the pre-game speech to the 49ers last weekend. You can read the official statement from Flair’s camp at […]
WWE’s formal announcement of the WWE Network means they hold all the cards in negotiations with networks regarding a new deal for their domestic TV licensing fees, Merrill Barr wrote on Forbes.com. With Raw recently averaging 4 million viewers across its three hour block on the USA Network, it’s no coincidence that’s the exact number […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here
Vince McMahon pulled Jerry Lawler from the announce team at this week’s “Old School” episode of Monday Night Raw for precautionary reasons. However, Lawler’s absence from television only exacerbated concerns about his health from casual viewers. While WWE featured Lawler in a segment with Josh Mathews on the WWE App, the majority didn’t see it. […]
- WWE posted a video of Royal Rumble 2014 commercial bloopers at this link, you can also watch embedded in the video below: – Jake Roberts has been bombarded with questions from fans wanting to know if he’s booked for this month’s 30-man Royal Rumble match. Roberts’ response is that time will be the answer. […]
WWE filed this document with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday regarding the WWE Network. After reading the document, we were able to compile the following information: Regarding the number of subscribers for the WWE Network, based on the company’s market research, they feel they’ll be able to “ultimately attract between 2 million […]
Mike Mooneyham of The Post and Courier, who broke the news that Mae Young died on Thursday, is retracting his report. The following is from Twitter: Mae Young has not passed away. The source who reported her passing received incorrect information. Mae is gravely ill, but still alive. — Mike Mooneyham (@ByMikeMooneyham) January 9, 2014
- Kaitlyn announced via Twitter you can book her to make appearances at Booking@celestialbodiez.com. – Mark Henry, Linda McMahon, Naomi and Cameron were all in attendance at the WWE Network announcement at the Wynn Las Vegas on Wednesday night. Henry was wearing a sling, most likely to sell his storyline injury. – WWE will hold […]
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!