The word from backstage at TNA Lockdown was that Jeff Hardy suffered a concussion in his main event steel cage match against Bully Ray for the TNA Championship. The injury happened when Ray gave Hardy a powerbomb from the top rope and he hit his head. He was clearly loopy on his way to the […]
Bully Ray turned on Brooke & Hulk Hogan at TNA Lockdown, winning the TNA Championship and aligning with Aces & Eights as the faction’s President. Below is how Ray’s title match against Jeff Hardy ended courtesy of our result report by Sean Hopkins: Hulk Hogan is shown walking his way down to the ring on crutches […]
The show opens with a video package that highlights feud between Aces & 8’s and TNA. They also focus in on the World Title match as well, with only a bit of focus on the all-cage match theme of the show. Hello everyone and welcome to Wrestling News World’s live coverage of TNA Lockdown. I’m […]
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!
I am currently seeking TNA fan interaction and Lockdown pictures and reports for TNANews.com! If anyone attended their fan interaction for the pay-per-view during the week, I would be thrilled to hear from you! I would love to get pictures and/or written reports on how the whole event went. I am also seeking pictures and […]
– As noted earlier, TNA Slammiversary will take place in Boston, MA on Sunday, June 2, 2013. The company will run in the Agganis Arena, which is on the campus of Boston University. The venue sits 7200. – Entertainment Weekly talks to Christopher Daniels about the comics and wrestling connection at this link.
Christopher Daniels was interviewed by RedEye Chicago to promote this coming week’s Impact Wrestling. During the interview, Daniels was asked what it is like being in the locker room with the legends of the business. Daniels’ answer is below: It’s great, man. I respect the guys immensely. All the roster does. And when you’re standing […]
– TNA Wrestling uploaded pre-Lockdown videos of SoCal Val interviewing Kenny King, Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez. You can watch here and here or embedded below: [youtube id=”1GshmUr-7EM” width=”620″ height=”360″] [youtube id=”QSpAIf6T6rk” width=”620″ height=”360″] – Kharma, formerly known as Awesome Kong in TNA, said she declined an offer to work next weekend’s Knockout Knockdown pay-per-view. The following is […]
John “Bradshaw” Layfield and his team made it to 20,000 feet of Mount Aconcagua (a/k/a Mt. Death) in Argentina. They were unable to make it to the summit due to weather. Michael Cole has been posting updates from his Twitter account @MichaelCole. Make sure you follow us @WNWNews.
– The Voice out of the United Kingdom has a new interview with Kenny King at this link. – Bobby Roode was not at the Lockdown Fanfest in San Antonio on Saturday. His contract issues were a big discussion but have since been rectified. – TNA taped several episodes of Spin Cycle at the Lockdown […]
– The Miz is featured in an interview here on JustPressPlay.net. – Dr. Joseph Maroon talks about the WWE Wellness Policy with Triple H and Bruno Sammartino at this link or embedded in the video below: [youtube id=”thYccJwctsU” width=”620″ height=”360″] – One of the things WWE is now doing backstage at Raw and pay-per-veiws is providing […]
Bobby Roode is scheduled to work TNA Lockdown with Austin Aries to defend the TNA Tag Team Championship against Bad Influence (Christopher Daniels & Kazarian) and Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez as advertised. I’m sure we’ll be hearing more but apparently there was an issue with the final year on his contract originally signed in 2009. […]
– The current plan is for the Wrestlemania 29 pre-show to be an hour long and include interactive features where fans will be able to vote on stipulations or a match that will have an affect on the pay-per-view itself. The plan was disclosed by Stephanie McMahon at the SXSW event on Saturday. – Sarah […]
Shannon “Daffney” Spruill settled her lawsuit against TNA Wrestling in a mediation session last Friday. The lawsuit was based on injuries she sustained at Bound for Glory 2009 (with medical bills over $26,000) and the challenging of her “independent contractor” status. Spruill wrote the following on Twitter: I’d like to take this opportunity to sincerely […]
Below are quick results from Saturday’s WWE Smackdown live event in LaCrosse, Wisconsin: * The Great Khali & R-Truth b. Epico & Primo * Layla b. Alicia Fox * Fandango b. Ted DiBiase * Jack Swagger w/Zeb Colter b. Justin Gabriel * Randy Orton b. Mark Henry via disqualification when Henry used a chair. * […]