– TNA posted injury updates on their talent following Bound for Glory here on ImpactWrestling.com. I haven’t heard how legitimate this update is, but we did report Monday morning via Loretta Hunt, that AJ Styles was holding his left arm. Below are the updates from the official website:
- AJ Styles suffered rib cartilage damage and is scheduled for further evaluation
- Bully Ray sustained a bruised sternum
- Bobby Roode sustained cervical swelling in his back and a triceps hematoma.
– Jim Ross weighed in on TNA changing all of their titles at Bound for Glory in a new blog posted on his official website. Here’s an excerpt: “… if any company changes five titles in one show, which one is supposed to standout to the average fan? Apparently that’s what occurred. Sounds like TNA hit the “reset” button on the whole shooting match. No dog in the hunt except for my many friends who work there and I’m pulling for them and their families.” Click here to read JR’s latest in its entirety. For the record, TNA changed 4 titles unless you are counting the tag titles as two separate belts but I think we get the point.