– As I pointed out shortly after WWE Raw here on WrestlingNewsWorld.com, a confrontation between John Cena and Ryback was scripted for this week’s show even before the panic and rewrites. There is talk of WWE having Ryback avenge his Wrestlemania loss to Mark Henry before challenging for the WWE title.
– Brock Lesnar was planned at one point to be used on this week’s WWE Raw but was believed to be included in a segment with The Rock. When Rock couldn’t go, Brock was sent home. Lesnar is under a part-time contract with a limited number of appearances and WWE is being strategic on when they use him. The talk backstage was they would plant the seed for a future match between Brock and Rock but plans were scrapped when Rock was unable to go.
– CM Punk was scheduled to see a doctor on Tuesday regarding his knee and elbow. As of this writing I haven’t heard how it went.
– The Shield is on upcoming booking sheets to work against Team Hell No.
– No one backstage at WWE Raw felt that Dolph Ziggler successfully “cashing in” the Money in the Bank briefcase was a good thing for Jack Swagger. However, as of this writing, there are still plans to push Swagger as a main event performer. While Swagger worked Tuesday night in Boston we’re trying to find out if he made his scheduled court appearance in Biloxi.
– Randy Orton threw what was described as a “temper tantrum” backstage at WWE Raw regarding the crowd reactions from his bout on this week’s show. He’s also not happy about Ryback and Dolph Ziggler getting roles as prominent heels and is still pushing for a turn.