– Seth Rollins and Marek Brave are opening their own wrestling training facility in Moline, IL. You can read about it at their official website.
– Here’s an “old school” promotional poster for Sunday’s WWE Battleground pay-per-view:
— Richard Gray (@wnwdotcom) July 17, 2014
– CM Punk merchandise on the official WWE website has been moved to the Alumni section. It’s also marked down for clearance.
– Kaitlyn told The Baltimore Sun that her decision to leave WWE was “last-minute.” She talked about her first year-and-a-half being “really hard” because of the travel and the physical and emotional stress that comes with it. Kaitlyn said it was awesome when she had her run but ultimately there were a lot of other things she wanted to pursue. You can read her comments in their original format — which include a lot more — at this link.
– WWE stock rose on Thursday due to buyout speculation. I wouldn’t read anything into it.
– Triple H, Daniel Bryan, Cesaro and Seth Rollins discussed the signing of KENTA in a new article here on dot com. As previously noted, it was Bryan that pitched KENTA’s name to company officials in the first place.