WWE taped this week’s WWE Smackdown Tuesday night from the Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Florida. Below are full results:
WWE Smackdown (Airing on SyFy):
* The Big Show opens the show with a promo, chastising the crowd for supporting Alberto Del Rio, who attacked him on multiple occasions. He informs the crowd that Del Rio has been suspended from tonight’s show, and begins to blame Booker T for being jealous of him. Booker comes out and calls Big Show a “bully,” and Show fires back by accusing Booker of giving Del Rio the information he needed to find Show’s hotel. Booker says that he acts impartially as a General Manager, but Show asks him where Del Rio got the information. Booker shrugs off the question and puts Show in a match with Kane later tonight.
* Cody Rhodes b. Kofi Kingston
* The Great Khali b. Titus O’Neil. After the match ends, Mark Henry comes out and hits Khali with a World’s Strongest Slam. Henry then announces that the Hall of Pain is back open, and blames Booker T for not putting him in the Elimination Chamber match. Booker T comes out and tells Henry that there is no room left in the chamber. Henry says that if he isn’t given a spot, he’ll make room by taking everyone else out. Booker concedes, saying that Henry can earn a spot in the chamber by defeating Randy Orton tonight.
* Big Show b. Kane. After the match ends, Alberto Del Rio is shown in the parking lot. Del Rio invites Big Show backstage and see the renovations that he made to his bus. Big Show goes backstage to find his bus with its wheels removed. Del Rio then dumps a bucket of orange paint onto Big Show and quickly escapes.
* Jack Swagger b. Justin Gabriel
* Tensai b. Drew McIntyre by disqualification when the rest of 3MB interfered, attacking Tensai. Brodus Clay came out to make the save. Clay and Tensai cleared the ring and celebrated by dancing.
* Antonio Cesaro b. Sin Cara
* Mark Henry b. Randy Orton to earn a spot in the Elimination Chamber match.