TNA taped next week’s episode of Impact Wrestling Thursday night in Little Rock, Arkansas. Below are complete taping results:
Impact Wrestling (Airing Thursday, October 3, 2013):
* Jeff Hardy & Manik b. Chris Sabin & Kenny King with Austin Aries on commentary. An Ultimate X Match was announced for Bound for Glory featuring Manik vs. Sabin vs. Aries vs. Hardy.
* Velvet Sky vs. Miss Tessmacher for the No. 1 contendership of the Knockouts Championship didn’t happen when Lei’D Tapa took out Sky just after the opening bell.
* AJ Styles came out to talk up his match against Bully Ray at Bound for Glory. The TNA Champion ran out and it was announced he’ll face Samoa Joe later in the night.
* Magnus b. Christopher Daniels
* Magnus b. Kazarian
* Bobby Roode b. Magnus in the final of a gauntlet match
* Sting came out and it was teased that he’ll face Magnus at Bound for Glory as Sting said he was going to put Magnus on the map.
* Samoa Joe b. TNA Champion Bully Ray via disqualification. The referee was knocked out and Bully used a chain. Earl Hebner ended up disqualifying him but it didn’t stop Ray’s attack on Joe. AJ Styles eventually made the save, coming out through the crowd.
* Dixie Carter came out for the final segment that saw Hulk Hogan “quit” TNA Wrestling. Dixie begged him to stay but he walked away. She flipped out to close the show.