WWE taped this week’s Smackdown tonight from the BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Below are full results:
Smackdown (Airing Friday on SyFy)
* Sheamus opens the show with a promo to remind the crowd that he is waiting until after the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view to decide which title he will challenge for at WrestleMania XXVIII. He is then interrupted by Wade Barrett, who boasts about his future victory in the Elimination Chamber. Cody Rhodes interrupts Barrett shortly after and says the same thing, and Big Show comes out to do the same. This ended up turning into a four-man brawl with Sheamus and Big Show clearing the ring of the heels. A tag match between the teams of Big Show & Sheamus and Wade Barrett & Cody Rhodes is announced for tonight.
* The Great Khali b. Jinder Mahal with the Punjabi Plunge.
* Teddy Long is backstage discussing the ongoing suspension of Mark Henry before being interrupted by Daniel Bryan, who implores Long and the audience to become vegans.
* Beth Phoenix b. Alicia Fox with the Glam Slam. Phoenix continued to assault Fox after the match, but Tamina ran down to make the save for Fox. Tamina then stared Phoenix down.
* Natalya is backstage with Tyson Kidd. Kidd ends up farting and Hornswoggle blames it on Natalya.
* Big Show & Sheamus b. Wade Barrett & Cody Rhodes. Sheamus got the pin after hitting a Brogue Kick.
* Michael Cole interviews AJ in the ring about her condition following her injury caused by The Big Show. Cole says that everyone thinks that Daniel Bryan set her up to get injured, which causes Bryan to interrupt. Bryan yells at Cole, saying he’s had enough of those accusations and threatens to break Cole’s arms. He then goes on a tirade about being vegan, saying he’s better because he didn’t partake in the meat-eating while watching the Super Bowl last weekend. He says that he’s taking AJ home right now. Teddy Long interrupts and tells Bryan that if he leaves the arena now, he’ll automatically forfeit his World Heavyweight Championship.
* Ted DiBiase b. Hunico
* Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton is the main event, and The Big Show is on commentary. During the match, Bryan grabs his title and attempts to leave, but Big Show grabs him and throws him back into the ring. Orton then hits an RKO and pins Bryan, but the referee calls for the bell before the pin is counted. Since Big Show interfered, Daniel Bryan wins by disqualification. Orton gets mad at Show and they start arguing, which ends in Show knocking Orton out. Orton is helped to the back by officials as the show ends.