– Alberto Del Rio beat Dolph Ziggler on Raw in a number one contender’s match and will challenge Sheamus for the United States Championship tomorrow night on WWE Main Event. – Chris Jericho will host another edition of “The Highlight Reel” on Main Event with Bret Hart as the special guest.
– It was announced on this week’s WWE Main Event that Alberto Del Rio win challenge Sheamus for the United States Championship this Friday on SmackDown. – Chris Jericho will make his “return” to SmackDown this week. – Eden, also known as Brandi Rhodes, made her debut as an announcer on this week’s Main Event. – Alberto […]
Digital Spy has a new Q&A online with Alberto Del Rio to promote Sunday’s WWE Money in the Bank pay-per-view. In it, Del Rio admitted he’s not a fan of the Money in the Bank ladder match because “they’re painful.” He said Brock Lesnar is “no different” than any other competitor in WWE. When asked […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.
WWE issued a press release on Friday, announcing they’re teaming with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Administration for Children and Families’ Office of Family Assistance, the National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse, and the Ad Council to launch a new series of public service advertisements (PSAs) that encourage dads to recognize their critical role […]
WWE Raw TV news and notes… – John Cena beat Bray Wyatt in a dark match main event after this week’s Monday Night Raw went off the air from Indianapolis. The Wyatt Family interfered but Cena ended up hitting the Attitude Adjustment on Bray to go over. – Indianapolis Colts running back Trent Richardson was […]
– Alberto Del Rio beat Dolph Ziggler on Raw in the first Money in the Bank Qualifying match. – Bray Wyatt will “return” on Friday Night SmackDown. WWE did an angle where Wyatt didn’t appear on Raw after being sent through an equipment container during his Last Man Standing Match with John Cena at WWE […]
– Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio was announced for tonight’s show on the Raw Pre-Show. – Also announced on the Raw Pre-Show, Paige will be defending the Divas Championship against Alicia Fox at Payback. Stay tuned to WrestlingNewsWorld.com for the latest news and results.
The Full Nelson Press #090 is out now and can be seen below. This week’s issue checks out the “Legion of Gloom” and the efforts to become the next faction of top Wrestlers. Check out more of The Full Nelson Press on Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, and Click HERE for more weekly WWE Comics updated every […]
Meet in John Cena John Cena is scheduled to appear at the Wizard Wold San Antonio Comic Con on Sunday, August 3, 2014. He’ll be taking photos at Noon and signing autographs at 2 PM. Click here for more information. WWE Dark Matches Xavier Woods beat Damien Sandow and Alberto Del Rio beat R-Truth in […]
– Paul Heyman and Cesaro pitched the idea for him to be a Paul Heyman Guy and Vince McMahon liked it enough to go with it. This was one of the topics of discussion backstage at this week’s Raw, along with rumblings of a gimmick company officials are already second-guessing. Click here to read it […]
Two confidential WWE documents from this week have leaked online, including a draft of this week’s Monday Night Raw script and a “To Do” list. I’ve gone over the documents and noted the following: The internal injury report listed Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio and AJ Lee. While Del Rio was on the internal injury […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here
For those that missed the news on Tuesday evening, Christian was pulled from the Intercontinental Championship match on this week’s live episode of WWE Main Event shortly before the show went live on WWE Network. The company claimed it was due to a “slight concussion” and another number one contenders bout was booked to open […]