After this week’s “Old School” episode of WWE Raw went off the air, The Shield came out and attacked Big Show. WWE posted footage at this link or you can watch embedded in the video below: [youtube id="dlb-tmgxP58" width="620" height="360"] When the cameras stopped filming, John Cena, Ryback and Sheamus came out for a dark match […]
- Wade Barrett was at the premiere of “Dead Man Down” on Tuesday night in Los Angeles. Barrett has a supporting role in the WWE Studios film which stars Colin Farrell and Terrence Howard. Check out a photo Barrett on the red carpet in the Tweet below: #BarrettBarrage hits Hollywood. @wadebarrett at last night’s red […]
- We heard there was some criticism of last weekend’s Smackdown live events due to the lack of star power. Big Show was off and replaced by Wade Barrett. On the Raw shows, John Cena didn’t work. – Gerald Brisco is scheduled to scout talent at the George Tragos/Lou Thesz Hall of Fame weekend in […]
- The Kansas City Star has a new article online featuring quotes from Shawn Michaels where he talks about his outdoor TV show. Below is an excerpt: “I miss being in the ring,” Michaels said. “But I enjoy my ‘new’ life, too. “The way I look at it, I’m making up for lost time when […]
- Next week’s episode of WWE Raw will feature Raw Roulette as they return to Las Vegas, Nevada. The show will take place next Monday from the Thomas & Mack Center. – Alberto Del Rio vs. Big Show for the World Heavyweight Championship at Royal Rumble will be a “Last Man Standing” Match. The stipulation […]
The following title matches were added to Royal Rumble on the 20th Anniversary of WWE Raw: Kane & Daniel Bryan will defend the WWE Tag Team Championship against Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow Alberto Del Rio will defend the World Heavyweight Championship against Big Show WWE Royal Rumble 2013 will take place Sunday, January 27, […]
For those that missed Alberto Del Rio winning the World Heavyweight Championship from Big Show on this week’s Smackdown, you can watch footage of the “Last Man Standing” match in the video embedded below: [youtube id="aqcfretst7c" width="620" height="360"]
- WWE announced World Heavyweight Champion Big Show vs. Alberto Del Rio in a non-title match for this week’s Smackdown. This week’s show will be taped Tuesday night from the American Airlines Arena in Tampa, Florida. – Dr. Shelby was announced for next week’s WWE Raw for a follow-up “evaluation” of both Kane and Daniel […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.
Other than the WWE Intercontinental Championship changing hands, there were plenty of noteworthy tidbits coming out of Saturday’s WWE Raw taping in Washington, D.C.: – John Cena announced himself as the first entrant for the 30-man Royal Rumble match at the pay-per-view next year. – Randy Orton returned from a shoulder injury as we reported […]
Big Show recently took part in an interview with Peter Rosenberg, and discussed a number of topics, including Randy Savage, Mark Henry, why he enjoys putting people over, his infamous funeral angle with Big Boss Man, and more. In addition, he says that a lot of people want Dolph Ziggler to use the Superkick as […]
- Big Show did an in-studio interview on the Boomer and Carton show on Thursday. You can listen at this link. – AM New York has a new Q&A online with WWE Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston to promote Sunday’s WWE TLC pay-per-view. You can read it at this link. – Jesse Neal was a guest […]
- The New York Post has a new video Q&A online with Big Show promoting WWE TLC, the company in general and Wrestlemania 29. You can watch it embedded below: [information][/information] – Edge implied on Twitter he’s working on a new autobiography. When I interviewed Edge last year, one of the things he stated about […]
- Our friend Josh Stewart has a new article online over on Newsday with quotes from Mick Foley talking about his children’s book that was done in affiliation with WWE. You can read it at this link. – There was a segment taped at the beginning of this week’s Smackdown taping where Big Show and […]
Santino Marella beat Luke Hawx in a dark match prior to this week’s Smackdown taping. After the show, Sheamus beat World Heavyweight Champion Big Show when Show got himself disqualified in the dark match main event.