Head WWE NXT trainer Bill DeMott caused some concern over a Tweet he sent to Michelle McCool. The following is from Twitter: @McCoolMichelleL just wanted you to know Lacey and I are praying fir you, hope sll things are working out. See you soon — Bill DeMott (@BillDeMott) April 14, 2014 Michelle is fine, just […]
WWE recently held one of their training camps at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. There were 30 prospects from across the world put through a grueling camp by Bill DeMott, William Regal, Norman Smiley, Matt Bloom, Billy Gunn and Dean Malenko. One of the participants, a 6’2 282 lbs. bodybuilder, blogged about their […]
- Triple H and Stephanie McMahon accepted an Impact Award presented to WWE by the Sports Legacy Institute for the company’s work with concussions on Wednesday night. Below is a photo of WWE’s power couple with Chris Nowinski: Thank you again @ChrisNowinski1 we are proud and honored to receive the @sportslegacy Impact Award for 2013. […]
WWE is in the process of contacting websites with statements that they recently conducted an investigation of their developmental system following accusations made by Chase Donovan (Drew Donaldson), Chad Baxter (Derek Foore) and Kevin Matthews (Kevin McDonald) in a podcast called “Two And A Half Wrestlers.” Most of the accusations had to do with head NXT trainer […]
The following is today’s edition of Ask WNW. Ask WNW is the most popular feature on the website where Richard Gray answers four questions daily, Monday through Friday. To submit your question for the next installment of Ask WNW, click here.
- WWE didn’t acknowledge the release of Trent Barreta on dot com. This is something they’ve shied away from with their last several releases (the release of Kharma comes to mind) as one observer commented about how it makes the company look bad. There was was speculation the releases were “ignored” during the Linda McMahon […]
The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!
Former WWE developmental worker Kevin Matthews is not backing off Bill DeMott. On Wednesday, Matthews posted a photo on Twitter of what appears to be a naked wrestler giving another worker a stink face in the corner of the ring while DeMott stands on the outside at the old Deep South Wrestling training center. Included […]
- Byron Saxton has apparently been released from his WWE developmental contract as his profile has been removed from the official NXT website. Saxton is known by the WWE audience as he had runs on ECW and the original NXT as a commentator. In his most recent gig, he was a ring announcer on the […]
Former WWE developmental talent Kevin Matthews unloaded on NXT trainer Bill DeMott over the weekend on Twitter. Matthews claimed he was going to expose every “crooked” thing DeMott did and put it out there. DeMott responded with the following Tweet: Hey @2cockykm didn’t realize you are on Social Media. Glad to see things are going well […]
- Chris Jericho did an interview with WrestleTalk TV out of the United Kingdom in late-June. It’s now online in the videos embedded below: – Bill DeMott wrote on Twitter that he “heard some buzz” about Tough Enough getting “up and running” when asked about a new season. Thanks to Wrestling News World reader Logan […]
- The Rock has joined Hollywood’s elite as one of the highest-paid actors. You can read how he raked in $36 million as the “franchise saver” in 2011 at this link. – Bill DeMott wrote on his Twitter account that WWE will host tryouts from 9/28 through 10/1 at the Florida Championship Wrestling facilities in […]
Bill DeMott confirmed his new role in WWE as the company’s head developmental trainer on his official Twitter account over the weekend. DeMott has been on the road with WWE this weekend, evaluating developmental prospects that are working with the Smackdown crew. More notably, Richie Steamboat worked last night in Augusta, Georgia with Damien Sandow […]
Dr. Tom Prichard has been released from his position as the top trainer in Florida Championship Wrestling. Ironically enough, Bill DeMott, who Prichard replaced in 2007 as lead trainer in Deep South Wrestling, is slated to take over the spot.
Following the news of Andy Leavine’s release from WWE, he posted the following on Twitter: On my way to acquire some much needed experience. I’m just gettin’ started in this business. — Andy Leavine (@AndyLeavine301) April 23, 2012 Tough Enough trainer Bill DeMott feels Andy has a chance at returning to WWE: Yes.RT @kaydenchong: @BillDeMott […]